2014-15 CHL uniform/logo thread

chrysleraspen08

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flint Wed Rings.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Hmm wonder if the Flint Spirits would be useable??

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Flint Whalers

or

Flint Stones with a caveman theme

They were sold for 6.5 million dollars.

The new ownership group has a new coach and GM lined up

The Hurricanes will move the coach to a scout for the OHL and Michigan area colleges for the Canes

There will be a new name

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

It sounds like they will be renaming the team through a fan vote. If Twitter and comment sections of various news sites are any indication of possible fan votes, the top 3 names won't even be useable because of either possible copyright infringement (Tropics and Stones) or that the team name already exists in the league (Generals).

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

Isn't Flint like the murder and "Crime Capital of the World?" (stats not available) Or something that.

Sounds very possible. They had the highest murder rate in the United States a couple of years ago.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

I guess the Chatham thing completely fell through.

I like the Whalers name and identity, but I guess there's some nice possibilities.

Flint has some absolutely terrible neighborhoods, but the downtown area is actually pretty nice. There's a U of M campus there as well.

They do have Flushing, Burton, Clio, Grand Blanc etc. Basically the suburbs everyone ran to when Flint went under.

I know "Generals" has a lot of history in the area, but I'm kind of glad it's not an option. Never cared for the logo. "Arrows" would be my choice.

Arrows, Falcons, Masons, Gems, And Vehicles would be my choice. Generals would be nice, but not happening

The Hurricanes will move the coach to a scout for the OHL and Michigan area colleges for the Canes

Good move for the Hurricanes, they haven't scouted Michigan enough, lol. Think of all the Tim Gleasons, Chad LaRoses, and Patrick Dwyers they've been missing out on!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived