2014-15 CHL uniform/logo thread

chrysleraspen08

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plymouth Whalers 25th anniversary logo. I like how they decided to honour the entire franchises history instead of just the years that they have been in Plymouth.

10383854_10154340596215454_4692227582542

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

not CHL, but a ECHL question. forgive me if its not supposed to be here.

anyway, the reading royals are now affiliated with the flyers and i saw on the royals site they are selling shirts that says we bleed purple and orange. is reading adding orange to there look, or is it just merely a reference to the parent club. the phantoms (AHL) historically included purple in the color scheme (though switching to electric blue for teh move to allentown). so i thin adding some orange highlights to the reading logo and uniforms would be kinda cool and could work. anyone know if this is happening?

That's just the Varsity Block freeware font poorly stretched and filled, right?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

That's just the Varsity Block freeware font poorly stretched and filled, right?

I am sure it is. The ribbon along the bottom is absolutely terrible.

I really wish the knights stuck with the classic sweaters they had around the 2005 Memorial cup and brought newer versions of them to the team this year. The brand over the past years has slightly been repairing itself. I was never a fan of the creme and black throwback era when the Edge uniforms were put in place

As for the "Spider-knight" coming back .... stranger things have happened.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Something as abstract as an ocean liner that's also a shark shouldn't be placed in an Ye Olde Iced Hockey style roundel.

It's also a fleur-de-lis.

Holy crap, never even noticed that!! I love it even more.

Archived