chrysleraspen08

2014-15 CHL uniform/logo thread

I still dont understand why they don't just put the league patch the same as the NHL. It would look much cleaner and free up the front for any one off or event patches.

Plymouth Whalers 25th anniversary logo. I like how they decided to honour the entire franchises history instead of just the years that they have been in Plymouth.

10383854_10154340596215454_4692227582542

not CHL, but a ECHL question. forgive me if its not supposed to be here.

anyway, the reading royals are now affiliated with the flyers and i saw on the royals site they are selling shirts that says we bleed purple and orange. is reading adding orange to there look, or is it just merely a reference to the parent club. the phantoms (AHL) historically included purple in the color scheme (though switching to electric blue for teh move to allentown). so i thin adding some orange highlights to the reading logo and uniforms would be kinda cool and could work. anyone know if this is happening?

Halifax Metro Centre (Halifax Mooseheads' arena) has been renamed Scotiabank Centre. No new logo as of yet.

UPDATED:

cl062514metrocentre2WEB.JPG

Couldn't be less interesting, lol.

Here is the London Knights 50th logo. Too plain and sloppy in my opinion.

14509697974_741588f5b0.jpg

That's just the Varsity Block freeware font poorly stretched and filled, right?

The slow but steady degeneration of the London Knights' once great identity has been a joy to watch. Give it another two years. They'll be back in the purple and teal Spider-Knight sweaters.

That's just the Varsity Block freeware font poorly stretched and filled, right?

I am sure it is. The ribbon along the bottom is absolutely terrible.

I really wish the knights stuck with the classic sweaters they had around the 2005 Memorial cup and brought newer versions of them to the team this year. The brand over the past years has slightly been repairing itself. I was never a fan of the creme and black throwback era when the Edge uniforms were put in place

As for the "Spider-knight" coming back .... stranger things have happened.

Was in Sport Chek today in London, ON and spotted this

14331750498_8904268054.jpg

Something as abstract as an ocean liner that's also a shark shouldn't be placed in an Ye Olde Iced Hockey style roundel.

Red Deer getting new thirds according to a couple tweets.

If I'm correct, I just saw on Twitter that they will be unveiled on August 29th.

Something as abstract as an ocean liner that's also a shark shouldn't be placed in an Ye Olde Iced Hockey style roundel.

It's also a fleur-de-lis.

It's also a fleur-de-lis.

Holy crap, never even noticed that!! I love it even more.