2014-15 CHL uniform/logo thread

chrysleraspen08

The Kingston Frontenacs have a white trim around the sleeve numbers on their white jerseys this year. Makes them a bit easier to read. Also the white jerseys are now CCM. Not sure if the black sweaters have the same treatment or not.

Now they just need to fix the sleeve numbers on the black jerseys. The yellow numbers on white and yellow stripes looks terrible. They really should be black outlined in yellow.
The fronts will play 2 road exhibition games hopefully I am able to get to one. Either way we should know if the numbers are updated by the other side of the weekend at the latest.

I'll be working at one of those exhibition games so I'll be able to get a good look at them.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Kingston Frontenacs have a white trim around the sleeve numbers on their white jerseys this year. Makes them a bit easier to read. Also the white jerseys are now CCM. Not sure if the black sweaters have the same treatment or not.

Now they just need to fix the sleeve numbers on the black jerseys. The yellow numbers on white and yellow stripes looks terrible. They really should be black outlined in yellow.
The fronts will play 2 road exhibition games hopefully I am able to get to one. Either way we should know if the numbers are updated by the other side of the weekend at the latest.
I'll be working at one of those exhibition games so I'll be able to get a good look at them.

Black jersey sleeve numbers stay yellow with black stitching on the white stripe.

The Armada has to be one of my least favorite major-junior identities, especially because it replaced the spiffy Montreal Juniors. Like, what is this? a French-Canadian take on Oregon football? Why did they think black and white would be a good color scheme?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

IMG_8799.jpg

IMG_8814.jpg

Calgary needs to just go back to these and never change. Man they are so beautiful.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived