Teams you like, but uniforms you hate

msubulldog

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0sLIDCq.jpg

I love the Arizona Cardinals, but I think their current uniforms are a mess. Their black on white combo screams Falcons ripoff even more so than when they debut the new duds.

Calgary Flames... Went from one of the best looking teams in the league to the worst in the 2007 Edge rollout. And still they do nothing to rectify this problem. At least ditch the flags!

135992375std.jpg

Calgary Flames... Went from one of the best looking teams in the league to the worst in the 2007 Edge rollout. And still they do nothing to rectify this problem. At least ditch the flags!

135992375std.jpg

they would look so much better if they just abandoned black

• 1 year later...

I love the Oakland Raiders logo and hardcore fanbase, but I absolutely hate their basic uniforms. I understand they are that overly used token word, "iconic" but I'm all about teams (regardless of their history) moving on. I would love to see the Raiders do something outside of the box. Honestly, I would prefer the Colts and Bears did the same. Why not the Packers, Redskins, and Chiefs? I suppose I wouldn't be against them either, but I love their color combinations so much that there's just no reason to mess with them.

The only uniform for the Jazz I like is the green one. Other than that, I really dislike the home and away. Altogether, it's just the totally wrong color scheme for the Jazz. I'm happy to see the music note back, and prefer the music note to stay, but as a lifelong fan...the colors are just wrong. They finally found the right colors in '96, like a "Utahfied" version of the traditional colors. And the color update was perfect. Now if we take those colors and apply them to the music note? Now we're talking. As it is now though? No. Just no.

I can't really say that I hate any other of my favorite teams' uniforms as a whole, but it does irk me when Ole Miss busts out the navy pants in football. The only pants that should ever be in the locker room are the greys.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Archived