Sign in to follow this  
jaguarsfan14

New Michigan State Spartans uniform

Here is the Michigan State Spartans helmet that I came up with. It has a different logo and color.

Michigan%20State.png

Here is the jersey that I came up with too. I used the current jersey template from Wikipedia

MichiganStateuniform_zps4d666dad.png

You stole that logo from a couple of years ago when they re-did the wordmark. That was the new logo they proposed at that time. Don't try to pass off other work as your own.

The logo was the proposed new one from a year or two ago that they scratched because the uproar from fans and students...

Sorry... I guess I read "I came up with" and foolishly assumed he came up with it.

Sorry for the mistake in grammar. I keep the original logo the way it is because I only have Paint which Pixelates the logos. I have a bad time coming up with logos on Paint. I only make new helmets by changing the colors and keep the logo they already have. I have the wrong program and need help trying to find which program to use. Any help write back on here. Sorry for the inconvenience again.

Hey, he's just trying out the new color. That's ok.

Sorry I just like to make new helmet colors. I keep the logo as the same. My work is just the helmet and facemask color.

Would anyone like to see my other ideas? Logo credit goes to wherever they come from. They are just ideas that I think the universities or colleges should come up with.

How is this new logo is came up with in paint. It is Michigan State green and "gold".

MichiganStateNewLogo_zpsdc711d0f.png

I did not use the same Michigan State logo for this. I used a different template.