NCAA Club Soccer

Midway

That is some amazing kits for both Kansas and K-State. I have to say that Kansas clash kit is top mate...shades of French national team kits from the past.

Are you planning on doing kits from all the big NCAA Div 1 universities or just current NCAA Div 1 soccer schools? Would love to see your take on Indiana, Maryland, Creighton, Georgetown, Michigan, North Carolina, Akron, Saint Louis, San Francisco and Notre Dame. Are you planning on doing by conferences? Any soccer specific conference logos?

Thanks for the comments, I derived the Kansas wing stripes from their basketball team's shorts. I do plan to eventually do every Div. 1 school starting with the Big XII of course.

Revisited presentation. Here's TCU for kicks.

2014TCUSoccer_zps2f890789.png

Midway.png

My new favorite thread. I am honored that the Jayhawks were the first :)

Clean, creative work and beautiful presentation format. Cannot wait for more!

P.S. - love the little touches like correct manufacturers, the yellow shoes for KU and the thin red highlights and shoes for TCU. You've really captured school branding beautifully. I see that KSU home kit and immediately tie it to the football team white stripes outlined in the grey yet it stands alone as a unique soccer kit as well.

@BKarchitect Good eye. I make it a point to reflect each school's own brand to the best of my abilities.

@VictoriaGooner This is indeed my own template.

I might be doing these in twos to pair up rivalries.

2014BUSoccer_zps35ef9c68.png

TCUvsBU_zps2742e4d1.png

Midway.png

Getting back to this with a little nasty rivalry.

TTUvsUT_zps2f95f967.png

Oddly enough, I saw a guy yesterday wearing what appeared to be a Longhorns fashion/practice football jersey that had a strikingly similar striping pattern to this clash I came up with beforehand.

2014UTSoccer_zps4d68488f.png

Very content with what I came up with for my school.

2014TTUSoccer_zps47b5f321.png

Thanks for looking!

Midway.png

These are all spectacular.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Archived