Hand drawn MLB concepts (Question on Converting to Photoshop)

I was thinking, instead of their current alt that is almost identical to the road, why not have something that could be used at home and on the road that isn't a royal blue jersey. The powder blue is taken from the Brooklyn dodgers uniforms from the forties I believe. With the Rockies bringing back their awful vests, I thought if a vest is well tailored they could actually look pretty good, like the a's did a couple of years ago. The number font needs to be fixed, but any c&c?
image_zpsafadd436.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, even though no one else responded, I finished the Rangers full set. I finally settled the red or blue by dropping the red, and adding a darker, Brewer like gold. The logo is based off of their first logo. I subtly changed the cap logo, making the ends of the t slightly more slanted. The piping around the neck and sleeves are my intentions of giving the Rangers a more old western feel, and is suppose to imitate barbed wire, while the script is based off the 80's script.

image_zpsf97cdeb9.jpg

image_zpsd5b70831.jpg

Alright, thanks TheGiantsFan and Scoffingyayap. I don't know when I'll post again, maybe a couple of days, or a couple of weeks, or a couple of months, but my next team is the Rockies. I have several options for their color scheme and that is about all that's going for me right now with them.

1. Purple, bright gold, silver

2. Purple bight gold

3 purple, silver

4. Purple, black

5. Purple, black, silver (their current)

Archived