raysox

European Soccer Concept Cup VOTING

Harve.

And yes, raysox, this was fantastic. Please do something like this again... please?

Le Havre.

Marseille

Le Harve

Need a late push to catch Jaffa here, vote marsielle :)

Well Marseille had an early lead but my calculations have Le Harve taking the title 12-8!

Congrats to Jaffa! I told him as soon as he subitted that he had one of the best concepts in France, turns out, it's the best in the competition.

Now everyone sit tight for a few days and I'll have a new competition for everyone.

Congrats Jaffa.

Thanks for everyone that supported Marsille (especially all you established members)! Really appreciate it, glad everyone liked the designs!

Looking forward to the new contest.

Congratulations to Jaffa on a great concept plus a big kuddos goes to ChrisCLEMENT for making it to the Final. What an excellent competition, highlighted some good concept artists on the board.

Looking forward to the new contest...with anticipation :)

For everyone's viewing pleasure, an all-in-one graphic that details the entire 2014 European Soccer Concept Cup tournament. I am hoping that raysox has no problem with me posting this. Who knows maybe someone wants to keep this for posterity :P Excellent competition overall!

2lw0f1w.png

Blimey - this is most pleasing news to start a Monday with! A genuine thank you to everyone who sent a vote my way throughout the competition.

Also, a doff of the cap to raysox - stuff like this competition doesn't organise itself, and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say the effort you've put in is really appreciated.

Congrats Jaffa.

Thanks for everyone that supported Marsille (especially all you established members)! Really appreciate it, glad everyone liked the designs!

Looking forward to the new contest.

Cheers Chris, and commiserations - Marseille was a cracking concept and would have been a more than deserving winner, odd that with all the cities from all the countries we ended up with a French port derby in the final!

Congrats to Jaffa, and to Raysox for putting on such a great contest.