Concept - Memphis Grizzlies

DanOtis

Hi everybody,

have been working on a Grizzlies concept lately. As I saw another one posted today I decided to finish mine. Would like to hear your thoughts and c&c.

Logo_Presentation_Grizzlies_01_zps5078ac

Logo_Presentation_Grizzlies_02_zps745939

All the best wishes
Daniel

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the design. the only thing to me is the name Grizzlies doesn't stand out like on the first design. Maybe make it yellow on the word instead. The top design would make a nice Utah Grizzlies of the ECHL logo also.

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

I like the design. the only thing to me is the name Grizzlies doesn't stand out like on the first design. Maybe make it yellow on the word instead. The top design would make a nice Utah Grizzlies of the ECHL logo also.

Yes - you're right about that. (If I understand you correctly that the blue version is bugging you). Will give it a different try with the colors of the wordmark.

The bear is fantastic! My only crit here is that my brain keeps looking for that left claw. The word mark has opportunity along the bottom.

Patrick

Tell your brain that the grizzly is standing on three legs/claws ;o), trying to take a jab at you with his left front claw. At least - that's what I pictured when creating this. That's also why he's holding his head the way he does and that's also why you can see his hump as he's not in an upright position. Should I change the appearance to make that more apparent? As you're probably not the only one missing the other claw…?

Other than that - thank you and all the others for your comments - but I have to ask: what do you miss about the wordmark?

That top one is awesome, I too wish they would return to their original color scheme. Can you do a black/gray/gold mockup like the rumored color change?

Yes, I will do that after probably fixing some of the things that should be fixed.

Any other thoughts?

atbw

Daniel

whoa! now that is the colors which NBA needed! It got a great colors blend into the logo even uniforms too! nice going SND!

One more things can you change the team/city names on uniforms

Black - Memphis

White & Gold - Grizzlies

that is very normal for all teams to do that light uniforms with team name and dark uniforms with local name

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

Hi again. Worked a bit on that template and followed JMtexans09s hint with the team/city names - also cleaned up the designs a bit and included a grey version…

grizzlies_jerseys_01_zpsc4c11da7.jpg

grizzlies_jerseys_02_zps24140728.jpg

…and then I felt that I should give the old color scheme a try with the jerseys.

grizzlies_jerseys_03_zps384130f3.jpg

Hi everybody,

have been working on a Grizzlies concept lately. As I saw another one posted today I decided to finish mine. Would like to hear your thoughts and c&c.

All the best wishes

Daniel

The 2nd one looks awesome. I like the first one though, a nice modern version of the classic logo.

fiowXOD.png

Hi again. Worked a bit on that template and followed JMtexans09s hint with the team/city names - also cleaned up the designs a bit and included a grey version…

grizzlies_jerseys_01_zpsc4c11da7.jpg

grizzlies_jerseys_02_zps24140728.jpg

…and then I felt that I should give the old color scheme a try with the jerseys.

grizzlies_jerseys_03_zps384130f3.jpg

very nice! i liked all of them nice going!

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

Hi everybody,

All the best wishes

Daniel

Hi everybody,

All the best wishes

Daniel

Solid work all-around.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Archived