HedleyLamarr

Atlanta Hawks changes for 2014-15

Don't bother begging for yellow or black....neither are coming back.

if enough support for it occurs anything can come back, even if it is different than the original which would more than likely be the case.

Wasn't there a version of the OG Pac-Hawk that was red with yellow and black outlines? I'm pretty sure it was on the 92-95 set's shorts, and I think colorwerx posted it at some point.

Don't bother begging for yellow or black....neither are coming back.

Thank god. Does that mean it's just red and white? If so, WIN.

Untitled_zpsd16d3b74.png

That's real nice. I would love if the Hawks went with that next season.

Wasn't there a version of the OG Pac-Hawk that was red with yellow and black outlines? I'm pretty sure it was on the 92-95 set's shorts, and I think colorwerx posted it at some point.

Yeah, it only appeared on the unis & warmups though:

6056_305_92AHA_1_M.jpg

That, with the new secondary (also trimmed in yellow and black), would be awesome.

Just when I started to warm up to the current Hawks' jerseys due to their playoff showings, they are about to change... :sleepy:

Untitled_zpsd16d3b74.png

I love the subtle gold trim in the new Pac. Hope they go down that route

If they're going to go back to pacman they need to go all the way. Dark red and yellow, random swooshes of color, tilted numbers

Spud_Webb_large.jpgDominique-Wilkins-Sports-Illustrated-199

It doesn't have to be a direct throwback, but if it's a modern update inspired by these they'd instantly be my favorite uniforms in the NBA. navy blue and red have never felt right for the Hawks.

Pure classics! When I was younger and just getting interested in professional sports, these uniforms were my favorites! Long live the "Human Highlife Reel" Wilkins too!

Had a similar idea a few years ago when they still had a old sideways alt logo http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b266/goforbroke33/hawks2.jpg

I would prefer yours to a subtle-yet-noticeable change to a classic logo. Yours is analogous to the Falcons update.

Ideally I'd like both teams to use their not-really-but-sorta iconic logos, but if not, yours would be the way to go.

What about the Benguiat(-esque) font, especially for the numbers? Could that be the next thing to come back?

Untitled_zpsd16d3b74.png

I love the subtle gold trim in the new Pac. Hope they go down that route

Me too. I could do without the black on the recolored primary, but as long as black is nowhere else in the logos or uniforms I'm fine.

Black (with the red and yellow)in the uniform would be a nice accent color so I completely disagree