Solid update. I wonder if they're getting new uniforms?

I wonder that too? I would think the Wilkins-era jerseys would make a comeback as well either as a primary or at the very least an alternate. Heaven forbid sleeved.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

I'm so mad and so jelly at all the teams going modern retro. I care so much about the Rockets going back to the championship days brand, that i would trade in a loss friday night and the end of the series for retro uniforms and logo next season. Call me superstitious, but i think were cursed. You don't win back to back titles and then change your entire brand. Well...losing in the first round also ensures McHale gets fired and we get a real head coach next season too :)

Hoping for the Hawks to go red and yellow AND black so they aren't too similar to the Rockets when they make the switch to red and yellow/gold.

Never cared for the red/yellow/white. I would like it if the Hawks just went red and white without the yellow, granted that would make quite a few red-dominant teams in the league (all of the others sans Houston emphasize black as well though). Better than red/navy/white I guess.

Well...losing in the first round also ensures McHale gets fired and we get a real head coach next season too :)

You consider Mike D'Antoni a real head coach?

Well...losing in the first round also ensures McHale gets fired and we get a real head coach next season too :)

You consider Mike D'Antoni a real head coach?

Only way i'd want him is to be an assistant coach to a primarily defensive head coach like Jeff Van Gundy. I'd love the return of JVG, just don't think i can deal with those boring 80 pt games all season long. D'Antoni can keep the offense moving as we pretty much already do.

Archived