Washington Huskies new BB floor

Webfooter

That perspective is clearly from Kerry Park on Queen Anne as that is the only photography spot in Seattle where the Space Needle looks like the tallest structure. I would say that is the shot most people associate with the city skyline.

Reminds me of the view from Frasier's apartment, which is not possible for an apartment to have since the only place it has that view is from a park or halfway up a cliff depending on the source. Great court design. Memphis Tigers court would be much better if the skyline didn't extend inside the 3 point lines. This is subtle and well done.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

There should be less contrast between stains - make the inner-3-point area and skyline a little more subtle.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

"The paint" is now "color neutral" these days.

I agree though. A purple lane would be an improvement.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Besides my disdain for skylines, I don't think it's too bad. But why not paint all the way to the bleachers?

I find that stripe of wood on the baseline before the bleachers pretty jarring.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

The skyline seems forced. It's a trend - one I'd like to see go away sooner rather than later.

That said, it doesn't look too bad. I agree that the area inside the perimeter shouldn't be the same stain color as the skyline.

Archived