Designing My High School's Defunct Football Team

Djruggs

Before the '10-'11 season, due to lack of interest, my school cut the football program. I was still in middle school, so I never got to experience HS football. This past year, the school signed a contract with Under Armor for athletic uniforms, this is what I think the team would look like. Enjoy!

f1QV3OK.png

vsW29AS.png

IyYoB4P.png

Before the '10-'11 season, due to lack of interest, my school cut the football program. I was still in middle school, so I never got to experience HS football. This past year, the school signed a contract with Under Armor for athletic uniforms, this is what I think the team would look like. Enjoy!

f1QV3OK.png

vsW29AS.png

IyYoB4P.png

Lack of interest in a football program? I thought that was what kept most school financially sound for others sports... What do you guys still play?

The black alt looks a little dated, but I like the look of the primaries

For those wondering, in central New Jersey, football isn't very big, especially in the prep scene. My school is actually a hockey power house in the state, tying last year's prep state finals and winning this year's. Fun fact, Christopher Reeves played hockey at my shool in the 70's. And believe it or not, this is my school's "updated" logo.

Archived