Tigers6884

Uniform looks and identities that you miss in sports

A team in DC named the Capitals ought to be in RW&B, but that was a great look. I always wished they could have kept the eagle even in their rebranding. That was a solid crest.

Until they switch back to these colors, the Lions will never look as good as they used to.

Barry-Sanders-Runs-Against-the-Washingto

Having the team named the "Flames" and having black as a primary color doesn't go well. I would love to see them go back to these:

Almacinnis.jpg

I wish the Bills would go back to this look. It was a sleek modern uniform. Their current uniforms are ugly and boring.

Buffalo-Bills.jpg

I wish the Bills would go back to this look. It was a sleek modern uniform. Their current uniforms are ugly and boring.

Buffalo-Bills.jpg

No nothing of this post is true, those are some of the worst uniforms ever created

Buffalo-Bills.jpg

No nothing of this post is true, those are some of the worst uniforms ever created

He's probably some 17 year old who likes the KeWl sWaG to this uniform, cause it's sick bruh.

Buffalo-Bills.jpg

He's probably some 17 year old who likes the KeWl sWaG to this uniform, cause it's sick bruh.

I'm not saying its perfect. It would look even more sick if the helmet was chrome.

Buffalo-Bills.jpg

Wut-babka.jpg

The new uniforms are so much better than these abominations it isn't even funny.

Buffalo-Bills.jpg

I'm not saying its perfect. It would look even more sick if the helmet was chrome.

There's nothing even remotely appealing to this from a modern "Kewl swag" point of view. It's a weirdly pipped Junior football league uniform with no modern elements. Easily the biggest disaster in NFL history. Their current looks? The best in football.

The road look from that period was even worse:

bills-02-06-whitenavy-aaronsprecher-675x

Also, I kinda miss this look for the Colts:

marvin_harrison_2003_divisional_champion

The blue facemask (I'm OK with grey, but blue looks better here) and the white shoes (one of the few teams who can pull that look off) really sell this variation of the uniform for me.

Buffalo-Bills.jpg

There's nothing even remotely appealing to this from a modern "Kewl swag" point of view. It's a weirdly pipped Junior football league uniform with no modern elements. Easily the biggest disaster in NFL history. Their current looks? The best in football.

Hey now... I think the pants are alright.

The road look from that period was even worse:

bills-02-06-whitenavy-aaronsprecher-675x

Actually their road uniform during that era wasn't all that bad.

Orlando Thunder + Sacramento Surge of the WLAF:

Rodney-Lossow-Orlando-Thunder-World-Bowl]

Any of the original WLAF looks. They looked so much better before they all started wearing the same templates. I especially liked Ohio, Montreal and London.

The 1995 to 2013 oakland A's road cap- that hat is perfect for their identity. The current one ruins the whole look.

The 1995 to 2013 oakland A's road cap- that hat is perfect for their identity. The current one ruins the whole look.

Of those already posted I agree with: the old Arizona Diamondbacks, Jacksonville Jaguars, Minnesota Twins striped road jersey and M hat, and late 80s Padres.

My addition is the old Winnipeg Jets. I understand why they cannot come back, but I find the new Jets stuff boring

KKingWin.jpg