Tigers6884

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bring back the red-white-red!

e57caa982ef6ef2b.jpg

The current one is so ugly with out it

New%20York%20Rangers%20Jersey.jpg

And slightly off topic bring Back Jerry Cosby as the Rangers jersey manufacturer...

I was thinking about this the other night while I was watching Lundqvist beat the Penguins

I much prefer the wider separation of the stripes on the white jersey that they used to wear in the 90's versus what they wear today

messgretz.jpg

>

rick_nash.jpg

It was a better match to the white parts of the yoke

PvO6ZWJ.png

1. London Monarchs of the WLAF: I absolutely loved this uniform as it was perfect for this league.

marronecard.jpgSuperStock_1850-1254.jpg

2. Kansas City Royals Baby Blue Uniforms in MLB

GeorgeBrett.jpg

3. Cleveland Browns with white facemask and orange pants - This was my childhood

brian-sipe-jack-youngbloodjpg-7f0a194f78

If the London Monarchs had white numbers, those would defenitely be NFL worthy.

2. Kansas City Royals Baby Blue Uniforms in MLB

GeorgeBrett.jpg

I loved those uniforms as a kid and I think they look best with the Royals wordmark as opposed to the Kansas City wordmark. I don't like long city or state names on jerseys.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

i4e6p4.jpg

Jason Collins should be in that picture.

Michael Sam, too?

PMtwm.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

the most beautiful look the Bills have:

leodis-mcKelvin.opnh-4580-mid.jpg

Just switch out the AFL-leftovers (grey facemask and the patch) and either match the helmet stripe to the shoulder/number/pants stripes or vice versa and you've got what should be their regulars

Something like one of these looks (couldn't make up my mind for whether the facemask would like better in red, white, or blue):

vyTBAMF.pngRcNCo79.pngiUCNrVc.png

I left the side-view facemask grey because in my quick-edit process of working with a png it was too hard to re-color. I also mocked up how the RCW memorial patch would look, as I do agree that it should be as permanent as the Bears' GSH. The socks are from their current set; I felt the throwback socks were the only part that didn't feel modern enough, and their current socks have the matching stripe design that I fixed the helmet to also have anyways. Blue home jersey and alt blue pants if you want them and you've got the Bills' best look.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

I miss the ABA days of the Pacers. Man,they looked amazing.

And I miss all Sonics looks. If I was an owner of a NBA team,I will take the Magic and put them in Seattle to be the Supersonics again,like the Hornets stuff.

"So look at yourself. Are you somebody to see good in your world or somebody to oppose the other person or party?"

I wish the Bills would go back to this look. It was a sleek modern uniform. Their current uniforms are ugly and boring.

Buffalo-Bills.jpg

They are awful, but I will say if they had just matched the darn colors they might have had something.

The mid 1990s Indians will always be my favorite Indians look......red at home blue on road matching shirts and cool scripts. Everything was good

Another thing i liked was the blue stirrups on the road, red stirrups at home

cardboard-icons-jim-thome.jpg

Murray.jpg

1. London Monarchs of the WLAF: I absolutely loved this uniform as it was perfect for this league.

That uniform is just about perfect for any league . . . especially the road set.

I especially love the M-crown logo.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

That uniform is just about perfect for any league . . . especially the road set.

I especially love the M-crown logo.

Tulsa U. had a similar set not too long ago, and I thought it was one of the better looks in college football before they messed up and ditched it.

Tough to tell, but the numbers had a red outline.

art1a.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived