European Soccer Concept Cup: Germany VOTING

raysox

Germany_zps1c486f2a.png

Read about the poject here

Hallo, and welcome to the European Soccer Concept Cup. This time, the teams will be placed in Germany.

Your objective is to design a crest, and a minimum of 2 kits. The entire presentation will have to be on one image. You will send me that png to my PM box, or my email which is mtbuc@aol.com. The team locations are first come, first serve. So please, fill out this form below. But be careful! You may only have 3 teams in the 5 rounds of competition, so choose wisely.

Board Name
City
Team Name
Colors

I want to try to have different color combinations so be careful what you pick. You have 2 weeks to turn in a concept, and then we will vote in this thread, which I will get to later. The cities you may choose from are the following. Good luck, and happy designing!

Berlin - crashcarson15

Berlin 2 - McElroy19

Hamburg - nas1787

Munich - Lafarge

Cologne/Koln - 1clkgtramg

Frankfort - MojoRoberts

Stuttgart - BrendanFry

Dortmund - chrisCLEMENT

Essen - VictoriaGooner

Dusseldorf - Shmee

Bremen - Jaker52

Hannover - raysox

Liepzig - GeauxColonels

Jena - AndrewPF

Nuremburg - DavidrPaige

Dresden - BerlinWall

Voting can be found here

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Count me in for the ESCC Bundesliga...If there is one league I most definitely need to get involved with it's die Bundesliga! My German father would be kind of disappointed if I didn't represent.

Just too bad Cottbus wasn't available but I will got with the next best one.

Board Name: VictoriaGooner

City: Essen

Club Name: Gelb-Königsblau Essen Fußball-Club

Club Colors: Yellow, Royal Blue and black

Board Name: Lafarge

City: Munich

Team Name: Fußballverein Bayerischer Gebirgsschweißhunde München (BG Munich)

Colors: Black, Yellow, Sky Blue

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Board Name: 1clkgtramg
City: Cologne
Team: SV Köln (Sport-Verein Köln)
Colours: Green and White

Damn, I thought Germany would open up after France was finished :P looks like I got a lot of work to do since I plan in participating in Italy as well

Board Name: GeauxColonels
City: Leipzig
Team: Sportlich Leipzig Fußball-Club

Colours: Red, Black, Old Gold

**I know there will be a good number of teams with the same or a similar color scheme....but I have a reasoning behind mine which is what also drove me to pick Leipzig.

gYH2mW9.png

Home field advantage! :P

Board Name: Berlin Wall
City: Dresden
Club Name: TBD
Club Colors: Purple, Black and White

The name may be SpVgg Dresden, but I'm not sure on that.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Would you guys be cool if I competed too? If no one minds, I'll take the last city available between Hanover and Duisdorf.

Please do! It will make the whole thing look more professional.

I seriously can't wait to see how this turns out. Even if some logos/jerseys arent that great, neither are some professional ones, so it is going to be something new for me (I'm not going to ruin the surprise by looking at the old contest haha)

If you do "compete" will you be a null vote or can people vote for you? Or you might rig the whole contest :o haha just kidding!

Archived