Super Bowl Field Database - Super Bowl LVIII

pitt6pack

17 minutes ago, pitt6pack said:

Okay, updated field. Includes a darker gray, Falcons wordmark of normal dimensions (I thought they may have made it taller for some reason), and mathematically centered logos in the teamboxes. Also the color changes of course.

51.png

I'm also waiting on the wall banners, since they have not been put up yet.

End zones are opposite of Texans games and Super Bowl XXXVIII. Normally home team is at the bottom and road team is on top. Third straight SB on FOX that home team will be on top on TV.

6 hours ago, pitt6pack said:

Okay, updated field. Includes a darker gray, Falcons wordmark of normal dimensions (I thought they may have made it taller for some reason), and mathematically centered logos in the teamboxes. Also the color changes of course.

51.png

I'm also waiting on the wall banners, since they have not been put up yet.

• Like 1

I REALLY wish the paint crew would paint the team colors on the 20's, and paint the red & blue stripes on the 50 yard line, there's enough paint left for the paint crew to do that, despite the fact that they still have to give all of the logos another coat of paint before Super Bowl Sunday, hope it will get done

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RayFinkle said:

^^^^

I agree with the paint on the 50.  But, would the paint on the 20's be to close to the paint/SB logos at the 25??  Meaning, the paint on the outside of the 20 would be butted right up against the SB logo.

I think it would best to paint team colors on the 25's and red/white/blue on the 50. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RayFinkle said:

^^^^

I agree with the paint on the 50.  But, would the paint on the 20's be to close to the paint/SB logos at the 25??  Meaning, the paint on the outside of the 20 would be butted right up against the SB logo.

That would be better to paint the team colors on the 25's and still paint the 50 like usual

31 minutes ago, Saintsfan017 said:

I'd like to see what it would look like if the team colors were painted on the 25's, and the 50 yard line outlined with the red and blue stripes, sure wish somebody could insert the team color stripes on the 25's and the red and blue stripes at the 50

Wish granted.

Mocked SB 51 Field.png

Also painted the 2-point conversion lines.

• Like 2

NSFCvyu.png

It would really be easy for the paint crew to do this, paint the Patriots team colors on their 25 yard line, and the Falcons colors on their 25, and paint the red & blue stripes at the 50, and paint the team colors on the two point conversion lines, I'm sure they have enough paint left to do this, would love to see it like this SO BAD

I sure wish somebody would show this to the NFL so they'd realize that they ARE forgetting to add a little more color to the Super Bowl field like to paint the team colors on the 25's, and the red and blue stripes at the 50, as well as painting the team colors on the 2 point conversion lines, they need to know that they ARE NOT finished painting the field yet

26 minutes ago, Saintsfan017 said:

I sure wish somebody would show this to the NFL so they'd realize that they ARE forgetting to add a little more color to the Super Bowl field like to paint the team colors on the 25's, and the red and blue stripes at the 50, as well as painting the team colors on the 2 point conversion lines, they need to know that they ARE NOT finished painting the field yet

National Football League

345 Park Avenue

Attn. Rodger Goodell
New York, NY 10154

Go ahead

• Like 3