Super Bowl Field Database - Super Bowl LVIII

pitt6pack

Well @pitt6pack we have a little mystery as to what the Rams end zone will look like. Rams confirmed they are wearing the throwbacks, so I'd assume it will be blue with the gold. Will they use a helmet logo? Will they go totally official and use the white logos? I hope the conference logos return, but I think that ship has sailed. 

iq5b7nF.png

With both the Patriots and Rams advancing to Super Bowl LIII, it means that we're most likely getting double faded blotchy purple end zones! Yay!!! Given that the Rams are wearing their throwback uniforms, I hope with everything in me that they get a yellow end zone.

Patriots end zone from Super Bowl LII:  Related image

Edited by SF49ATW

9 hours ago, NYBadshah1 said:

They’ve painted the Patriots end zone and sideline already (along with the NFL and SB logos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs6VaNQh9Mn/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=671yragwdcwp

Wow, that endzone looks even worse than the last two endzones for the Patriots in the Super Bowl. Smaller wordmark and logo. This may end up being one of the most boring Super Bowl fields in history. Hard to top XLVIII though for worst field.

Given the size of the Patriots wordmark and logo in their endzone, I'd expect the Rams wordmark and logo to also be smaller. This field really sucks. Honestly can't find a good thing to say about it.

AsBJqdW.png

9 hours ago, NYBadshah1 said:

They’ve painted the Patriots end zone and sideline already (along with the NFL and SB logos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs6VaNQh9Mn/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=671yragwdcwp

Ahhh, look at that space on the right side of the Pats End Zone to put an AFC Logo. If only they would do that...

da0Lbhs.png

Looks like we've got this logo for next year by the way ...

Super-Bowl-LIV-Logo-Super-Bowl-54-Logo-NFL-Miami-Florida-2020.png

They changed things up a little bit, now including 2 colors (wow, impressive). At least with next years field, we get a change in the form of the NFL logo (I'd hope).

• Like 1