SB XIX- Steelers vs. 49ers

SB XXXVIII- Chiefs vs. Rams/Panthers

On 1/20/2019 at 7:32 PM, scraw28 said:

Xxix also same matchup as xix 

On 1/20/2019 at 7:38 PM, scraw28 said:

Xvii jets vs redskins

Xxi browns vs giants

Xxxvi steelers vs rams

This is a lot of requests, so I'll just do some and see what I can get to. 

Here's one for XV:

a0aIl4H.png

• Like 1

Update to the field, it looks like the AFC endzone will be on the left for the third year in a row, and the NFC on the right, but the team sidelines have been swapped again.

*** updated field in later post ***

Edited by pitt6pack

56 minutes ago, simtek34 said:

BREAKING NEWS!!!

The Rams field has the Helmet, and it's Royal Blue and Athletic Gold! 

Bout time the NFL did something right

• Like 5

2 hours ago, pitt6pack said:

Okay, updated the field to reflect what we know so far:

53.png

Thank God they're using SOME yellow. But the thing that really bothers me is the choice of font for the Rams. It's bad enough that I've seen the Rams use 3 different fonts this year, at some point. ...And for them to roll out the one that is beyond generic, is really a disappointment. Their original "throwback" font as used in SB 14 would have been great.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, simtek34 said:

BREAKING NEWS!!!

The Rams field has the Helmet, and it's Royal Blue and Athletic Gold! 

Looks very much to me like they may also be using navy for the helmet in the Rams end zone, along with the royal and yellow.

3 hours ago, pitt6pack said:

Okay, updated the field to reflect what we know so far:

53.png

I hate that they continue to phase out the conference logos everywhere. It's not on the field during the Conference Championship or in the Super Bowl. 

• Like 1

XM4KeeA.png

If it does somehow in the future become the NFL Championship, as they keep phasing out the AFC/NFC, then just do it NCAA Tournament style. Seed all playoffs teams, 1 through 12, Conferences be damned. 

Ugghhhhh....stupid NFL. Who makes these decisions? Why do they make them?? No more helmets, no more conference logos, whats next?? No paint/color on the field at all??!!!

Seems like the NFL  has moved to some lazy, boring, ugly template for the SB fields. And there is no explanation for it.

I miss my youth. Those SB fields were gorgeous compared to the crap thats been put out the past 4 or 5 years.

//end rant..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RayFinkle said:

If it does somehow in the future become the NFL Championship, as they keep phasing out the AFC/NFC, then just do it NCAA Tournament style. Seed all playoffs teams, 1 through 12, Conferences be damned. 

Ugghhhhh....stupid NFL. Who makes these decisions? Why do they make them?? No more helmets, no more conference logos, whats next?? No paint/color on the field at all??!!!

Seems like the NFL  has moved to some lazy, boring, ugly template for the SB fields. And there is no explanation for it.

I miss my youth. Those SB fields were gorgeous compared to the crap thats been put out the past 4 or 5 years.

//end rant..

Even though they just recently switched back to the AFC-NFC Pro Bowl Format after not being so from the 2013-2016 Seasons...

da0Lbhs.png

On 1/20/2019 at 11:36 PM, scraw28 said:

Can you do one with the dueling helmets.....the original rams nameplate font and this custom super bowl shuffle winning logo by @logoroy 

Great work with the what if super bowl fields........I am patiently waiting for the one with the mock logo and dueling helmets and the original rams nameplate...sorry to bug you lol  

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png