Super Bowl Field Database - Super Bowl LVIII

pitt6pack

9 hours ago, americanhero24 said:

Photos from the Levi's Stadium Facebook page. Let's hope they are still going to do the SB 50 logos this week when they do the Panthers End Zone.

12640248_452623661600250_5795747236387673343_o.jpg

From this image it looks like they will have the Panthers logo in the left of the endzone. It looks like they have something out for making an outline, and it does not look like a letter. Actually, it was a Broncos logo, and wordmark. I thought it might be at first, but I didn't think they'd screw up that bad, but... They actually had the Broncos in both endzones looking at this image. To be honest, I don't mind that the conference logos are gone. The new conference logos are pretty bad to begin with, and modern wordmarks are too horizontal, and get squeezed in, especially for Super Bowl XLVIII. The Broncos logo and wordmark were so small and thin, and the AFC logo is just bad. So I think the endzones have actually improved, but they could definitely be better. An interestign side note; this will be only the second Super Bowl ever to not have the AFL/NFL or conference logos in the endzone. The other game being Super Bowl XXIX, during the NFL's 75th season, in which they put the NFL logo in the endzones instead of the conference logos.

So here is what I've got for the field, as we know now. I'm not sure if they will paint the teamboxes further, but as it stands now, all I've seen is the broncos logo on green, with really no blue at all. So I'm hoping they do a similar design to last years.

50_early.thumb.png.44a2618028437d6cf1ba8

• Like 1

On 1/25/2016 at 4:54 PM, Jinx said:

Crude rendering....just a thought.  You guys with better software could do it justice.

image.jpeg

These endzones are insane, but I liked it, they gotta do it next year's SB! lol but oh well we get what we will be having for the SB50 this year

• Like 1

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

6 minutes ago, pjc1021 said:

Courtesy of @LevisStadium ....black end zone for Panthers.  I think the field looks nice, but wish there was some representation of the conferences.

sb50.jpg

Great image. I guess I can finish up some work myself. All in all, not a bad looking field. Like I said before, I really don't mind the absence of the conference logos, but I wish they had painted the team boxes.

In other news, I made a small update to the Super Bowl XIV field. I just changed the paint around the black 50 to red.

I'm sure I'll be making updates to the Super Bowl logo, but I can do that when I do the full field with the teamboxes, but here is the field for Super Bowl 50.

50temp.thumb.png.913cf3eb2de7a8acc579c54

It would have been nice to get Chiefs/Steelers-Vikings as an endzone combo, but it's nice to have some color in the Super Bowl logo again.

• Like 6

On January 29, 2016 at 6:31 PM, pitt6pack said:

I'm sure I'll be making updates to the Super Bowl logo, but I can do that when I do the full field with the teamboxes, but here is the field for Super Bowl 50.

50temp.thumb.png.913cf3eb2de7a8acc579c54

It would have been nice to get Chiefs/Steelers-Vikings as an endzone combo, but it's nice to have some color in the Super Bowl logo again.

Field looks good but weird without the conference logos. Maybe they didn't put them in because they don't have any red and blue paint since the shield is in black and gold this year.

2 hours ago, americanhero24 said:

Field looks good but weird without the conference logos. Maybe they didn't put them in because they don't have any red and blue paint since the shield is in black and gold this year.

I doubt the paint theory. Most likely it's because they wanted to make more room for the wordmarks. The Broncos wordmark is thin and long, so it really squeezed everything in during SB XLVIII for their endzone. Same with the Seahawks the past two years. But they could have made the Panthers wordmark bigger to cover more space, because they have it in that endzone.

Here is the full field for now. I don't think they are completely done painting yet looking at some images (SB logo mostly). I'm not sure if they will paint the teamboxes, but it would just be odd not to have black on the Panthers sideline.

50f.thumb.png.36cfc107023c0198f7d78c8afc

• Like 2

On 1/29/2016 at 5:41 PM, pitt6pack said:

Great image. I guess I can finish up some work myself. All in all, not a bad looking field. Like I said before, I really don't mind the absence of the conference logos, but I wish they had painted the team boxes.

In other news, I made a small update to the Super Bowl XIV field. I just changed the paint around the black 50 to red.

Looks like they did paint those team boxes

IMG_21501200x800.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/25/2016 at 5:54 PM, Jinx said:

Crude rendering....just a thought.  You guys with better software could do it justice.

image.jpeg

That looks very bold, but I think it would look better if the logos were screened back and the wordmarks went on top of them. Either way, they couldn't be used unless there was another color border to separate the logos from the white boundary lines.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016