pitt6pack

Super Bowl Field Database - Super Bowl LIV (Textures Added)

Well @pitt6pack we have a little mystery as to what the Rams end zone will look like. Rams confirmed they are wearing the throwbacks, so I'd assume it will be blue with the gold. Will they use a helmet logo? Will they go totally official and use the white logos? I hope the conference logos return, but I think that ship has sailed. 

5 minutes ago, RayFinkle said:

Uggghhhhh. Awful matchup. Sooooooo sick of this blue bullsheet in the endzones. C'mon AFC!! 

Maybe the Rams will roll out yellow endzones; one can hope.

Can you do one with the dueling helmets.....the original rams nameplate font and this custom super bowl shuffle winning logo by @logoroy 

With both the Patriots and Rams advancing to Super Bowl LIII, it means that we're most likely getting double faded blotchy purple end zones! Yay!!! Given that the Rams are wearing their throwback uniforms, I hope with everything in me that they get a yellow end zone.

Patriots end zone from Super Bowl LII:  Related image

Edited by SF49ATW

Did a mock up on what I think the field is going to look like.

PW2fNZH.png

I wish this would be the field, but since the Rams only used this field with their Color Rush uniforms, I don't think it will happenHgypoSp.png

Three possibilities:

Dxd4GfaW0AEClTB.jpg:large

Dxd4LhPW0AAM8l7.jpg:large

P
Dxd4NQkX0AIXv13.jpg:large

2 hours ago, JQK said:

Dxd4NQkX0AIXv13.jpg:large

Since they're going to use their yellow horned helmets, I don't think we will see option #3.

7 hours ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

Since they're going to use their yellow horned helmets, I don't think we will see option #3.

Remember who we are taking about here. They would be that dumb

9 hours ago, NYBadshah1 said:

They’ve painted the Patriots end zone and sideline already (along with the NFL and SB logos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs6VaNQh9Mn/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=671yragwdcwp

Wow, that endzone looks even worse than the last two endzones for the Patriots in the Super Bowl. Smaller wordmark and logo. This may end up being one of the most boring Super Bowl fields in history. Hard to top XLVIII though for worst field.

Given the size of the Patriots wordmark and logo in their endzone, I'd expect the Rams wordmark and logo to also be smaller. This field really sucks. Honestly can't find a good thing to say about it.

AsBJqdW.png

9 hours ago, NYBadshah1 said:

They’ve painted the Patriots end zone and sideline already (along with the NFL and SB logos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs6VaNQh9Mn/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=671yragwdcwp

Ahhh, look at that space on the right side of the Pats End Zone to put an AFC Logo. If only they would do that...

Looks like we've got this logo for next year by the way ...

Super-Bowl-LIV-Logo-Super-Bowl-54-Logo-NFL-Miami-Florida-2020.png

They changed things up a little bit, now including 2 colors (wow, impressive). At least with next years field, we get a change in the form of the NFL logo (I'd hope).

It's only a matter of time before they stop coloring in the endzones altogether and it's just the logo and wordmark (or just wordmark) with no background color.

Rams had a yellow endzone for SB34 when they won it, also in Atlanta.

I kinda hope the trend stays....yellow endzone please!!!