Super Bowl Field Database - Super Bowl LVIII

pitt6pack

This was a great series to follow. Too bad we'd have to wait until February to see another field. Perhaps in the meantime, you could do an NFL International Series Field Database. Just an idea.

I'm not sure about the international series, but I've planned to do Super Bowl alternate fields with the conference championship losers, and I've actually got 27 of the 48 fields done to this point, and after that I wanted to do the current fields and playoff fields because I need them for my simulation.

if the browns was one of the team and they did the helmet logo for them, I wonder if they would use a helmet logo for the other

I would think they wouldn't because they would want to keep consistent with the past years games and it would be too much work for them to have to paint two helmets.

On another note, here is what I would like the Super Bowl XLIX field to look like given the current logos. This field might look familiar because its close to what I had in another thread a while back. Its been pointed out to me before that this field can't happen because by rule the NFL logo needs to be at midfield, but I always thought these new templated logos were made for midfield.

49_alt1_zps28190de4.png

First Post

Maybe replace the team logos in the endzones with the NFL logos since they are already on the field helmets.

Yeah, I'm just realizing I don't have the NFL logo on this field at all so I'll make the quick change.

*** Update ***

I made the changes above, looks better with the NFL logo I think.

I found this randomly, but I made a correction to the Super Bowl XIII field. I added paint around the extra point line from this picture I saw:

13_2p_zpsc5efeb92.png

Update, I assumed for the Cowboys extra point line red would also be closest to the endzone, similar to the paint at the 20's.

bvLloS4.png

This was a great series to follow. Too bad we'd have to wait until February to see another field. Perhaps in the meantime, you could do an NFL International Series Field Database. Just an idea.

I'm not sure about the international series, but I've planned to do Super Bowl alternate fields with the conference championship losers, and I've actually got 27 of the 48 fields done to this point, and after that I wanted to do the current fields and playoff fields because I need them for my simulation.

if the browns was one of the team and they did the helmet logo for them, I wonder if they would use a helmet logo for the other

I would think they wouldn't because they would want to keep consistent with the past years games and it would be too much work for them to have to paint two helmets.

On another note, here is what I would like the Super Bowl XLIX field to look like given the current logos. This field might look familiar because its close to what I had in another thread a while back. Its been pointed out to me before that this field can't happen because by rule the NFL logo needs to be at midfield, but I always thought these new templated logos were made for midfield.

49_alt1_zps28190de4.png

First Post

I think this will be how SB 50 will be more then SB XLIX. I like the idea of the Super Bowl logo in the center of the field. And NFL shields eithe at the 30 yd line, or in the end zones!

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

I found this randomly, but I made a correction to the Super Bowl XIII field. I added paint around the extra point line from this picture I saw:

13_2p_zpsc5efeb92.png

Update, I assumed for the Cowboys extra point line red would also be closest to the endzone, similar to the paint at the 20's.

13_zps4c1c4c00.png

Red line at the XP line? How...odd...

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

I'd guess that the Cowboys XP line was blue. Look at the Super Bowl logo on their side of the field.

If you look closely at the picture the line is blue on the left and red on the right, which is what I have for the Steelers side. On the Cowboys side I did red on the left, and blue on the right, similar to their 20 yard line. Its just hard to see and I guess I never mentioned I had the blue opposite the red.

I wish they would go back to the double helmets in the end zones like they did from Super Bowls 8-30, that was classic. Are you, by any chance, gonna do every teams end zone like they did during that era? That would be cool!

It could be something for the future. I did one of my Super Bowl 50 fields in that style so that could be a start, but I want to finish up the other fields I plan on doing first.

Super Bowl 50 prediction

RUHG1dm.png

I'm assuming they will keep the gold 50's and NFL logo for the game. I'm also thinking they will go with a less detailed Super Bowl logo, like last year, where they removed the gradient. I'm still not sure where the NFC logo will be, but I guess it will depend on who makes the Super Bowl. If it's the Seahawks again, I'd just assume it will be on the left, like the past two games. If its another team I have no idea what they will do, but I'm hoping the logo will return to the right side of the endzone.

First Post

Edited by pitt6pack

Do one with Dallas as the NFC Champion, because I do wonder if they'd go with the helmet logo and not just the star. (Madden NFL had Dallas using a helmet logo if they were in the Super Bowl).

And I'm not saying Dallas just because I want to see them in the Super Bowl...

I would go with the star for their endzone, but I am doing Dallas in a field I would like to see already.

How tacky would it be to put the Super Bowl logo at the 50 yard line? :therock:

I kind of threw this together quick, but I'll let you decide the level of tacky.

50_alt_zpsddfe0006.png

That isn't as bad as I thought it would be. The 50 at the 50 doesn't look too bad!

iq5b7nF.png