Super Bowl Field Database - Super Bowl LVIII

pitt6pack

On 1/18/2016 at 11:05 AM, pitt6pack said:

Possible Fields For Super Bowl 50

Panthers vs Broncos

C5faVkK.png

Looking like this one. I think you may be right on the black and gold conference logos from your alternate thread. There has been a heavy presence of them on TV. 

• Like 1

iq5b7nF.png

1 hour ago, jc... said:

Looking like this one. I think you may be right on the black and gold conference logos from your alternate thread. There has been a heavy presence of them on TV. 

I'm thinking they will also.

1 hour ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

Maybe if they do make the conference endzone logos black and gold; do you think Carolina would roll out an electric blue endzone with a black script? (Basically swapping the endzone colors.)

I'd think they'd still go with black, that's what they have always had for their endzones, plus the border of the conference logo is gold.

1 hour ago, jc... said:

I think we could see an orange Broncos end zone. I think SBXLVIII was just an anomaly because of the cold weather, and maybe not being able to get into heavy detail.

I thought that the NFC logo being in the left endzone for the Seahawks in XLVIII was going to be a one time thing also, but it seems lately the crews painting the fields just base off of previous years. The fact that the side for the home teams endzone hasn't gone back to the left endzone yet is another example (it was from VII to XLIV I believe).

Well here is what I'm thinking as of now what we can see in two weeks.

50-alt12.thumb.png.bba239ccb1beddd16287d

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jc... said:

I think we could see an orange Broncos end zone. I think SBXLVIII was just an anomaly because of the cold weather, and maybe not being able to get into heavy detail.

that would probably work with the dueling helmets in the endzone

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

11 minutes ago, pitt6pack said:

I'd think they'd still go with black, that's what they have always had for their endzones, plus the border of the conference logo is gold.

I thought that the NFC logo being in the left endzone for the Seahawks in XLVIII was going to be a one time thing also, but it seems lately the crews painting the fields just base off of previous years. The fact that the side for the home teams endzone hasn't gone back to the left endzone yet is another example (it was from VII to XLIV I believe).

can I get one with the deuling helmets in the end zones and the gold confernce logos

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

41 minutes ago, pitt6pack said:

i also agree. Though Denver in Orange and Carolina in Electric blue would be sweet!

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

If they went with dueling helmets, Denver's endzone would be orange because of their helmet color, so I would love to see a return of those. I would still think Carolina would have a black endzone, but here is what an electric blue endzone would look like. I'll see what I can put together tomorrow.

1 hour ago, pitt6pack said:

If they went with dueling helmets, Denver's endzone would be orange because of their helmet color, so I would love to see a return of those. I would still think Carolina would have a black endzone, but here is what an electric blue endzone would look like. I'll see what I can put together tomorrow.

sounds good

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

This is what I would like to see in the endzones. Bring the helmets back (which is a possibility because of the Bengals @ 49ers game this season), which makes the Broncos have to revert back to an orange endzone, which just seems appropriate for them, as SackExchange said, because orange is their primary color.

50temp1.thumb.png.56cc814fb056904027b705

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pitt6pack said:

This is what I would like to see in the endzones. Bring the helmets back (which is a possibility because of the Bengals @ 49ers game this season), which makes the Broncos have to revert back to an orange endzone, which just seems appropriate for them, as SackExchange said, because orange is their primary color.

50temp1.thumb.png.56cc814fb056904027b705

Is there a way to have more modern looking helmets or is the 2d the only way?

Also happy to see I am not the only one hoping for an ORANGE endzone vs a BLUE endzone...

• Like 1

OK I'm love! That is one very pretty field (Would look better if it had the Electric Blue end zone for the Panthers! ;-)

Edited by SFCOM1
Added Content

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

59 minutes ago, mee said:

Also happy to see I am not the only one hoping for an ORANGE endzone vs a BLUE endzone...

pittpack..... that field is absolutely perfect and a work of art....the modern looking helmet would be the riddell revo speed or the schutt air xp model?   we need to stary a movement to the nfl and to whoever is in charge for the grounds crew at the big nfl events. i'm serious.....that just looks extravagant and has a big game feel to it

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

1 hour ago, mee said:

I just went back to the old template. I could go with something like on the Redskins field, but the angle in the helmet makes things dificult, and I don't have a good modern template, but I've never seen in the NFL or in college a modern helmet on any field, so I'm not sure what that would look like.

1 hour ago, SFCOM1 said:

OK I'm love! That is one very pretty field (Would look better if it had the Electric Blue end zone for the Panthers! ;-)

You've convinced me (and the field also), the blue is great.

50temp2.thumb.png.38c1934cca84367943470d

30 minutes ago, scraw28 said:

pittpack..... that field is absolutely perfect and a work of art....the modern looking helmet would be the riddell revo speed or the schutt air xp model?   we need to stary a movement to the nfl and to whoever is in charge for the grounds crew at the big nfl events. i'm serious.....that just looks extravagant and has a big game feel to it

i'd love to find a way to get the NFL to go to a new format for the Super Bowl, fields, logos and all. Even if it's something different and not back to the classic styles, it can be much better than now.