Super Bowl Field Database - Super Bowl LVIII

pitt6pack

1 hour ago, Jinx said:

Crude rendering....just a thought.  You guys with better software could do it justice.

image.jpeg

Please don't show this to the NFL. They might use it..

1 hour ago, pitt6pack said:

I just went back to the old template. I could go with something like on the Redskins field, but the angle in the helmet makes things difficult, and I don't have a good modern template, but I've never seen in the NFL or in college a modern helmet on any field, so I'm not sure what that would look like.

You've convinced me (and the field also), the blue is great.

50temp2.thumb.png.38c1934cca84367943470d

i'd love to find a way to get the NFL to go to a new format for the Super Bowl, fields, logos and all. Even if it's something different and not back to the classic styles, it can be much better than now.

This looks amazing..... HELLO NFL YOU HEAR? BLUE VS ORANGE NOT UGLY BLACK VS UGLY NAVY OK?

1 hour ago, pitt6pack said:

I just went back to the old template. I could go with something like on the Redskins field, but the angle in the helmet makes things dificult, and I don't have a good modern template, but I've never seen in the NFL or in college a modern helmet on any field, so I'm not sure what that would look like.

i'd love to find a way to get the NFL to go to a new format for the Super Bowl, fields, logos and all. Even if it's something different and not back to the classic styles, it can be much better than now.

This looks awesome! Could we see what it would look like with the normal NFC and AFC logos?

3 hours ago, pitt6pack said:

I just went back to the old template. I could go with something like on the Redskins field, but the angle in the helmet makes things dificult, and I don't have a good modern template, but I've never seen in the NFL or in college a modern helmet on any field, so I'm not sure what that would look like.

I agree  Panthers Steelers would have looked good, if the pat would have won  I wonder if they taken the flying elvis logo off if they would have went with the helmet endzone field

Edited by scraw28
spelling

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

17 hours ago, scraw28 said:

I agree  Panthers Steelers would have looked good, if the pat would have won  I wonder if they taken the flying elvis logo off if they would have went with the helmet endzone field

No! Panthers Steelers? The idiots who make the final decisions would've said BLACK vs BLACK.

23 minutes ago, mee said:

No! Panthers Steelers? The idiots who make the final decisions would've said BLACK vs BLACK.

23 minutes ago, mee said:

or electric blue vs gold endzone ?

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

19 minutes ago, americanhero24 said:

Looks like Broncos will have the sideline that is for the visitors when opponents play the 49ers. 

image.jpeg

I'm surprised they have begun work already, where did you find the image? Based on most Super Bowl's that would put the Broncos in the right endzone, but, 2 of the last 3 SB's (XLVII & XLIX) the team on the visiting sideline had the left endzone. I guess it all comes down to which endzone is the visiting endzone in Levi's stadium. Anyone know?

5 hours ago, scraw28 said:

or electric blue vs gold endzone ?

you mean Blue vs Yellow? It would look great, but like we will see over the week, the decision makers can't get it right.

16 minutes ago, americanhero24 said:

Boomer Esiason's Twitter, he's inside Levi's Stadium today.

image.png

WHY? ORANGE? AND NO DUELING HELMETS?

Also where's the AFC logo? Is this a photoshop? It doesn't seem right.

It really seems like they are just using the home field endzones, and that is such a letdown.  This is what the Broncos have, except for the navy.  The Seahawks have been that way for the previous 2, and the Patriots was the same last year, except for the conference logo and navy.  I am really curious to see if they make Carolina's similar to the Denver pattern, or just paint the black endzone with "Panthers" in it, like they have in Charlotte.

I HIGHLY doubt they change anything, but it wouldn't be unheard of.  I was at Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans, and on the Media Day that week at the Superdome, the Ravens endzone was in black.  However, on gameday, it was purple.  Don't know the reasoning, but I do have pictures as proof that it changed.

BTW, I have loved this thread and just signed up, and appreciate everyone's input.  Really interesting stuff.

5 minutes ago, DJB said:

It really seems like they are just using the home field endzones, and that is such a letdown.  This is what the Broncos have, except for the navy.  The Seahawks have been that way for the previous 2, and the Patriots was the same last year, except for the conference logo and navy.  I am really curious to see if they make Carolina's similar to the Denver pattern, or just paint the black endzone with "Panthers" in it, like they have in Charlotte.

A 1 month old could do better than the morons of the nfl

7 hours ago, Silence of the Rams said:

A 1 month old could do better than the morons of the nfl

So you think you can do better?

• Like 1

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."