Super Bowl Field Database - Super Bowl LVIII

pitt6pack

32 minutes ago, Silence of the Rams said:

First off i may have a solution, Second in case y'all wanted a head Start

spacer.png

I feel like the logo designers have really backed themselves into a corner with these standard templates. The ‘L’ doesn’t give much room for creativity but this ‘LV’ just looks like another ‘LIV’ at first glance. At the very least they should put these new stylized numerals to back below the ‘Super Bowl’ banner and go with the stadium/city art behind the trophy with a varying color scheme from year to year. Just combine the better elements of the last ten years’ two types of designs. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gregor630 said:

I feel like the logo designers have really backed themselves into a corner with these standard templates. The ‘L’ doesn’t give much room for creativity but this ‘LV’ just looks like another ‘LIV’ at first glance. At the very least they should put these new stylized numerals to back below the ‘Super Bowl’ banner and go with the stadium/city art behind the trophy with a varying color scheme from year to year. Just combine the better elements of the last ten years’ two types of designs. 

Really stopped caring about Super Bowl logos after they wrecked the entire process after SB44.

Yea, the logos have a little more character (for lack of a better word) to them since SB50. But still, forcing the Lombardi trophy to be the focal point is just painful. Like how the LV logo looks like LIV. 🤦‍♂️

6uXNWAo.png

For the 100th season, and with these 2 classic teams facing each other, the NFL has an awesome opportunity to have a classic looking field. If the Chiefs use the endzone they had at their conference game, and the 49ers use theirs, that would be an awesome field. But we all know it will be red vs red, probably the same shade too so they can save money. This is why I was really hoping for a packers - chiefs sb. 

• Like 1

imperialssignature_by_officerpain138-dc2

Going off the past few years of Super Bowls, this is what I can see as the possible fields for this season (but I'm hoping they surprise us with something better).

AhrmPlV.png

nymPB4B.png

VfTDjx7.png

LqZjHXD.png

Personally, I think the 49ers classic wordmark would be the best for them, and for some veriety in Super Bowl fields, I'd like to see the NFL 100 logo at midfield.

15 hours ago, simtek34 said:

Okay, same template, but with The Chiefs. Yellow end zones would be interesting!

dzpEV39.png

Now this will be an absolutely beautiful field.

If they went this rout, I could also see the Chiefs endzone being red, despite the red helmet (like the Eagles had a green helmet and endzone in Super Bowl XXXIX)

Py2bADV.png

I also gave the classic two bar, double helmet endzones a shot:

5zBiyCJ.png

• Like 3

I think they'll go yellow endzone for KC with SB 50-present template of Logo + Wordmark, SF with red endzone, saloon wordmark in gold.

I would not be surprised though if they go old school two-bar helmets since both teams used them often this season.

Edited by RamosLynn

1 hour ago, crosby87rules said:

So I don't know why I can't enlarge it, but there is a weather cam at Hard Rock Stadium and it seems they are getting to work. Looks like the NFL 100 logo that was on the 25 this year will be on the 50.

https://www.weatherbug.com/weather-camera/miami-gardens-fl-33023

This is an awesome link! It'll be great to see changes as they happen.

3 minutes ago, jc... said:

Yay for variety! 

spacer.png

Looks like I've got to update the concepts. It's great to see the NFL 100 logo at midfield. Don't think we will see other logos on the 25s then. Can't wait to see the endzones! (Hopefully they don't go generic with them)