Super Bowl Field Database - Super Bowl LVIII

pitt6pack

2 hours ago, pitt6pack said:

Here's what we can assume so far:

cEN0QJY.png

This is my full sized template, for anyone who wants to mess around with making some field concepts.

I know this may seem like a small thing, but Miami doesn't have the dirt behind the end zones anymore. Just wanted to let you know that. You have it right for the Dolphins fields.

yalSCLI.png
spacer.png
JnGTN1H.png

That time of the year again....... love your work as always

I need some fields with the classic two bar dueling helmets, the current standard helmet on one side and the conference logo on the other side, and the two current standard dueling helmets ....The 49ers saloon font , the NFL 100 logo on the 50, no 25 yard line color borders, no 50 yard line color borders  and this logo compliments of @logoroy

I would appreciate it 

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

3 hours ago, pitt6pack said:

dzpEV39.png

Now this will be an absolutely beautiful field.

If they went this rout, I could also see the Chiefs endzone being red, despite the red helmet (like the Eagles had a green helmet and endzone in Super Bowl XXXIX)

Py2bADV.png

I also gave the classic two bar, double helmet endzones a shot:

5zBiyCJ.png

Those samples look great. Bht imagine with the modern 49ers wordmark but in gold text

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

4 hours ago, crosby87rules said:

I know this may seem like a small thing, but Miami doesn't have the dirt behind the end zones anymore. Just wanted to let you know that. You have it right for the Dolphins fields.

They do still have the dirt (or something) behind the endzones. I suppose the question is, how far in the back of the endzone it is (see the bottom of the image below). To me, it looks like it starts at the end of the out of bounds line at the back of the endzone.

5WTRPyD.png

@pitt6pack Thank you for all your great designs! I have a request, if you could take your last design but make the Chiefs end zone and team box yellow, that would be awesome! I feel in my gut of guts and hope with everything in me that the Chiefs are yellow and the 49ers are red with their saloon font...Go Niners!!!

Edited by SF49ATW