Super Bowl Field Database - Super Bowl LVIII

pitt6pack

On 2/19/2018 at 3:00 PM, RayFinkle said:

Love the Panthers and Bengals endzones.

Thank you very much. Also, here's four more for you guys. Three of them are super bowl 53 concept fields and the last one is my redo of Super Bowl 50 with Carolina and Denver having electric blue and orange endzones respectively.

fyljb6.jpg

msdlol.jpg

sq07s6.jpg

351wriu.jpg

On 2/13/2018 at 6:49 AM, pitt6pack said:

Well, I won't have time till Thursday, but I do have some LIII concepts started to fill a different request.

nXyxXKM.png

fuiAdL8.png

I can get to those matchups next, and maybe do all the teams enzdones in the current Super Bowl format, just to see what they look like.

Awesome job on my request pitt6pack, I really do hope my Boys can get back to the Big Game........someday!

(Granted the same can be said for the Browns (who have never been to one and would be our only hope to see a helmet in the endzone again), although I fear they'll have just another losing season like they always do til the day the NFL finally clamps down on Jimmy Haslam).

(In before the Atlanta Falcons get there (seeing as this year's SB is in their new stadium ironically (we almost had that last year with the Vikings, but they failed horribly), or even worse the Eagles repeat (which has a decent chance to happen since most of the team is still intact).

file:///home/chronos/u-64af3b8704acaa1a17ff39246823d3ceba61c170/Downloads/Untitled drawing.pdf

file:///home/chronos/u-64af3b8704acaa1a17ff39246823d3ceba61c170/Downloads/Untitled drawing (1).pdf

file:///home/chronos/u-64af3b8704acaa1a17ff39246823d3ceba61c170/Downloads/Untitled%20drawing%20(2).pdf

Hello all! My first attempt to put a little spin on some Super Bowl Fields. Leave your comments below please!

• 9 months later...

With the Rams having the best record in the NFL, and a multitude of logo and field changes over the past couple years, I got to thinking, if the Rams made the Super Bowl, what endzone design should they have, and how will the NFL choose the worst design possible?

I came up with five possible endzones based on the logos and wordmarks the Rams have used in games over the past two years:

Official Rams logo (as seen at the coliseum in some 2017 home games) and their wordmark, as seen used in the international series game last season. Personally, I think that, even if the Rams as the home team, chose to wear the throwbacks in the Super Bowl, this would be the design the NFL would go with, since these are the official team logos. For sure one of the worst designed they could have (so this obviously has to be the design the NFL would choose).

poaXasE.png

Using last years wordmark that was used on the field, and on the Rams website, and the official logo:

ro8FBk9.png

And using the wordmark the Rams having been using on the field and on their website this year:

Fn2sjm8.png

And then the two throwback options; Last years wordmark, and this years wordmark, with the helmet logo:

E1CfC7R.png

VA8vn6K.png

My personal favorite would be the last one, paired with the Rams wearing their throwback unis. If they were to go with the navy and white endzone, I'd prefer the wordmark they have been using throughout this season.

What do you all think the Rams would do (or how do you think the NFL will screw things up?)

• Like 2

On 12/7/2018 at 2:34 AM, neo_prankster said:

If the Rams use the helmet on their endzone, wouldn't the background be better if it was gold?

Would it be better? Yes. Would the NFL consider it? No, because the worst option is always the best option. Remember in 2004 when the Eagles made the Super Bowl and they used a midnight green endzone even though they had the same color helmet.

The Browns got creative (for today's standards) and trimmed the numbers in orange and the 20/50 yard lines in brown. Gotta say their field looks spectacular today.

NSFCvyu.png

On 12/7/2018 at 2:34 AM, neo_prankster said:

If the Rams use the helmet on their endzone, wouldn't the background be better if it was gold?

hBM6Igb.png

Not a bad look. I'd say this wordmark and the helmet logo, on gold or blue would be the best look. Gold is what the Rams used in Super Bowls XIV and XXXIV, and they did go with gold with the helmet logos back in XIV

On 12/9/2018 at 1:14 PM, JWhiz96 said:

Would it be better? Yes. Would the NFL consider it? No, because the worst option is always the best option. Remember in 2004 when the Eagles made the Super Bowl and they used a midnight green endzone even though they had the same color helmet.

The Browns got creative (for today's standards) and trimmed the numbers in orange and the 20/50 yard lines in brown. Gotta say their field looks spectacular today.

Seeing how the Browns field got just that much better by adding extra paint makes me miss the days they painted the numbers and 20/50 for the past Super Bowls. Last time we saw numbers and the 20's/50 painted in Super Bowl was XXXV. Closing in on 20 years, which is hard to believe.

• Like 3

When wearing royal blue and gold, the Rams have a history of yellow endzones in the Super Bowl (XIV and XXXIV), but the one navy blue Super Bowl (XXXVI) it was navy blue.

Based on precedence, i'd say yellow is possible if they make it especially since the games in Atlanta where they won XXXIV.

• Like 1

On 12/10/2018 at 6:07 PM, pitt6pack said:

hBM6Igb.png

Not a bad look. I'd say this wordmark and the helmet logo, on gold or blue would be the best look. Gold is what the Rams used in Super Bowls XIV and XXXIV, and they did go with gold with the helmet logos back in XIV

Seeing how the Browns field got just that much better by adding extra paint makes me miss the days they painted the numbers and 20/50 for the past Super Bowls. Last time we saw numbers and the 20's/50 painted in Super Bowl was XXXV. Closing in on 20 years, which is hard to believe.

Rams need to utilize this should they make it. And an unpopular opinion, the Bears should use orange should they make it, it looked so much better than the muddled end zone in 2006.

Also I believe the last Super Bowl to paint the 20's/50 was XXXIX in Jacksonville.

NSFCvyu.png

34 minutes ago, JWhiz96 said:

Rams need to utilize this should they make it. And an unpopular opinion, the Bears should use orange should they make it, it looked so much better than the muddled end zone in 2006.

Also I believe the last Super Bowl to paint the 20's/50 was XXXIX in Jacksonville.

No, the last Super Bowl to paint the 20's/50's was XLI in 06/07 with the Bears.  Nonetheless, I miss those days as well.  Why does the NFL have to be so lazy nowadays?

On 12/12/2018 at 2:37 PM, logoroy said:

No, the last Super Bowl to paint the 20's/50's was XLI in 06/07 with the Bears.  Nonetheless, I miss those days as well.  Why does the NFL have to be so lazy nowadays?

The super bowl fields have been a downer for awhile now.  It even seems like the quality of paint used is very cheap too.  After the first quarter it seems like the paint in the endzones wears off.  My fear is that one day the NFL wont even color the endzones for the super bowl and will just put woodmarks.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

With the 2018 Playoff teams now set, here's what I'd expect for endzones for each of the playoff teams if they were to reach the Super Bowl. Pretty boring, and overwhelmingly blue, as usual for the past few seasons.

AFC

1. Chiefs

Chiefs.png

2. Patriots

Patriots.png

3. Texans

Texans.png

4. Ravens

Ravens.png

5. Chargers

Chargers.png

6. Colts

Colts.png

NFC

1. Saints

Saints.png

2. Rams

Rams.png

3. Bears

Bears.png

4. Cowboys

Cowboys.png

5. Seahawks

Seahawks.png

6. Eagles

Eagles.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pitt6pack said:

With the 2018 Playoff teams now set, here's what I'd expect for endzones for each of the playoff teams if they were to reach the Super Bowl. Pretty boring, and overwhelmingly blue, as usual for the past few seasons.

AFC

1. Chiefs

Chiefs.png

2. Patriots

Patriots.png

3. Texans

Texans.png

4. Ravens

Ravens.png

5. Chargers

Chargers.png

6. Colts

Colts.png

NFC

1. Saints

Saints.png

2. Rams

Rams.png

3. Bears

Bears.png

4. Cowboys

Cowboys.png

5. Seahawks

Seahawks.png

6. Eagles

Eagles.png

Would you mind trying these using the SBXLII-XLIX Template with the Conference Logos on the Right side?

• Like 1

da0Lbhs.png

14 hours ago, simtek34 said:

Would you mind trying these using the SBXLII-XLIX Template with the Conference Logos on the Right side?

No problem. I'd also like to do endzone styles from between Super Bowl's VIII and XXIX with the dueling helmets

AFC

1. Chiefs

Chiefs.png

2. Patriots

Patriots.png

3. Texans

Texans.png

4. Ravens

Ravens.png

5. Chargers

Chargers.png

6. Colts