NFL International Sneak Peek Thread (IMPORTANT POLLS)

JTswag187

For those of you who don't know I have an NFL International series that is coming in June. However I couldn't wait that long. So I have a little of a trailer for you guys(not literally). Every week until the series start I will release the primary logo for a team.

If you haven't seen London from my last series here it is:

14106959914_4c459836bc_z.jpg

And for this week I present the Hong Kong Dragons:

14083279186_8589112acf_z.jpg

Tell me what city you want to see next, I've got 144 teams slated.

Reel it in a bit man, start small with 10 teams and work your way up. I know this is fantasy anyways, but no need to blow things up.

I'd consider about 10 of the worlds most noticeable cities. You have 2, but here are some ideas:

- Berlin Blackbirds

- Tokyo Shogun

- Sydney

- Rio

- Toronto Tempest

- Stockholm Norsemen

- Barcelona

- Mexico City Diablos

Reel it in a bit man, start small with 10 teams and work your way up. I know this is fantasy anyways, but no need to blow things up.

I'd consider about 10 of the worlds most noticeable cities. You have 2, but here are some ideas:

- Berlin Blackbirds

- Tokyo Shogun

- Sydney

- Rio

- Toronto Tempest

- Stockholm Norsemen

- Barcelona

- Mexico City Diablos

I can see your concern, And I know this series will take a long time. But it'll make more sense when the series starts.

Also I'm taking name suggestions for any city(non-american for now).

Quality over quantity my man... I agree with AstroBull too many teams. Focus on making 10 really killer concepts that will knock our socks off, instead of 144 mediocre/poor concepts. Just IMHO.

I hope this will be an anti-North America league. There are too many cities in the world to experiment with instead of wasting it on another team in Toronto, or a team in a mid-sized city in the US. I know Poland and Brasil are pretty big on American Football, also target the Rugby areas (South Africa, Australia, Fiji, Samoa, NZ, France, UK, Italy, etc.)

Even though I am getting tired of Football concepts on here, I'm somewhat interested in this since it is actually something new rather than a Refresh, Expansion or NFL competitor league that usually chose to forget that Canada has a pro football league - pro used loosely.

144 teams!?! Thats just crazy...I'd never do a league with more than 20 teams. ;-) ill just pass on a tip I got a while back thats done me well. Water. Sunlight. Dont forget them. And use some of the input you get...it can bring out the best in you. A mega league like this is a wild ride. Good luck!

I'm impressed by the first two logos and can't wait to see what you can do with everything else. 144 teams is well... complex though. A project like that may take well over two years. Good luck though, and I'm very excited to see this develop.

1. Shanghai, China

2. Lagos, Nigeria

3. Istanbul, Turkey

4. Karachi, Pakistan

5. Mumbai, India

6. Moscow, Russia

7. São Paulo, Brasil

8. Seoul, South Korea

9. Jakarta, Indonesia

10. Kinshasa, DRC

Just want you guys to know that there may be some delay in the next team. My computer broke and I'm having trouble converting the files to my new computer. I might have to redo some of these files. If so I'll have lost about 15 teams. Anyways our next team is the Berlin Bundesadler, they are a renamed version of the GFL team Berlin Adler. It's a change to make it more related to German history. I'll try to get them up by Monday. Hopefully this will get back on track soon.

Great work!...be ready to be called a racist and a Nazi now. Happened to me with my blitzkrieg concept.

I don't see a problem with the eagle (this coming from someone whose family narrowly avoided the camps). Variations of the black eagle on the yellow background as a symbol of Germany/Prussia/The Holy Roman Empire go back a very long way. It isn't a Nazi symbol, it's a German symbol before the war and after. A swastika would obviously be a different story (regardless of its previous history, it is now connected solely with Nazism).

Just one man's opinion, though.

On topic, these are good. London has a whole bunch of very thin lines, you may want to consider combining and solidifying them.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

Archived