NFL International Sneak Peek Thread (IMPORTANT POLLS)

JTswag187

Great work!...be ready to be called a racist and a Nazi now. Happened to me with my blitzkrieg concept.

I don't see a problem with the eagle (this coming from someone whose family narrowly avoided the camps). Variations of the black eagle on the yellow background as a symbol of Germany/Prussia/The Holy Roman Empire go back a very long way. It isn't a Nazi symbol, it's a German symbol before the war and after. A swastika would obviously be a different story (regardless of its previous history, it is now connected solely with Nazism).

Just one man's opinion, though.

On topic, these are good. London has a whole bunch of very thin lines, you may want to consider combining and solidifying them.

I'm Jewish too and I'm fine with the eagle that's still on their current coat if arms and lots of international sports paraphernalia as long as there's no swastika it's fine.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Good start overall. Wise to reel it in. I first charged onto the boards here with a bold plan of 50 soccer teams that never got off the ground, in part because of technical issues with my computer. Now I just do designs here and there, and try to work those designs to perfection.

I don't understand the part in the lion's mane. Reminds me of the beginnings of male-pattern baldness.

Also, do you have any plans for uniforms? As it is, these logos could be for any sport. Different sports require a different flow to their logos, depending on how they're used on the uniform. For example, a face-forward logo may be great for a hockey jersey, but not fit the flow of a football helmet.

rATMcmK.png

Good start overall. Wise to reel it in. I first charged onto the boards here with a bold plan of 50 soccer teams that never got off the ground, in part because of technical issues with my computer. Now I just do designs here and there, and try to work those designs to perfection.

I don't understand the part in the lion's mane. Reminds me of the beginnings of male-pattern baldness.

Also, do you have any plans for uniforms? As it is, these logos could be for any sport. Different sports require a different flow to their logos, depending on how they're used on the uniform. For example, a face-forward logo may be great for a hockey jersey, but not fit the flow of a football helmet.

Yes, there will be uniforms. Remember this is just a weekly preview of what's coming on June 22. I'm aware that you and many others are confused with a lot of this, but I promise it will make sense.

Sorry that I don't have concepts for those of you waiting, I'll make up for it with 2 teams next weekend(Dubai included). My computer was bugging again. Please vote in the poll above. Next weekend I'll have Dubai and either Moscow or a team from East Asia.

Hah, one just hit me last night: The Tokyo Kaijus

What is this Pacific Rim?

But like the others have said here, you need to reel in a bit, start with 10-20 teams and then work your way up, get an idea and take your time on each and every concept, another problem is with a league that big, your sure to have a bit of redundancy and every team won't have the same unique look as in a 10-20 team league. It seems as if you're mind is made up, but I hope you really do reconsider.

Also, for some name suggestions, Dubai shouldn't be the Caliphs, If you're naming anybody the Caliphs it's gotta be Baghdad (provided there's a team there).

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Hah, one just hit me last night: The Tokyo Kaijus

What is this Pacific Rim?

But like the others have said here, you need to reel in a bit, start with 10-20 teams and then work your way up, get an idea and take your time on each and every concept, another problem is with a league that big, your sure to have a bit of redundancy and every team won't have the same unique look as in a 10-20 team league. It seems as if you're mind is made up, but I hope you really do reconsider.

Also, for some name suggestions, Dubai shouldn't be the Caliphs, If you're naming anybody the Caliphs it's gotta be Baghdad (provided there's a team there).

Kaiju is a real Japanese word that translates to "Strange, dangerous creature." It could make an awesome :censored:ing mascot.

Archived