European Soccer Concept Cup: Italy VOTING

raysox

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like how - so far - we mostly have a grasp of the traditional styles of each country/league. Although some are a whole lot better than others, it still is quite realistic.

It's really hard to pick a first place, these 5 could all easily get the top 3 spaces, maybe even all first place, but here goes.

1. Palermo Trinita di Sicilia
2. Torino Empire
3. SS Genoa
4. Florence (could be being biased, but I love the way the FDL is mirrored and I'm a sucker for sublimated white kits. I would have left the sublimation off the red kit.)
5. Naples (bonus points for using a rare colour combo. Only thing that bugged me was the way the crown didnt fit clean enough with the logo and I would have used the wordmark "*Logo* Alfa Romeo" as the sponsor rather than the emblem

Honourable mention to Parma as well, hard to pick between Parma and Naples for 5th place.

1) Messina Calcio

2) SS Genoa

3) Trinita di Sicilia

4) UCV Parma

5) Citta Milano

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

1st: Messina Calcio

2nd: SS Genoa

3rd: Torino Empire

4th Trinità di Sicilia AC
5th: UCV Parma

Honourable mention: Fierezza Firenza. I needed to see the back to know whether the fleur-de-lis wrapped around. Gorgeous otherwise.

rATMcmK.png

I have to say with each domestic league, the concepts get better and better. Here are my top five and it was really difficult to chose:

1. Trinita di Sicilia AC (Jaffa you have done another great concept with lots of research into your club...love the reserving #3 for their supporters - spot on!)

2. Citta Milano

3. Torino Empire

4. AC Catania

5. FC Veneza (loved the hexagonal subliminated map on home and away kits, though don't know if it would work for real)

Really like a lot of the stuff y'all have put together for this one. Gonna give some feedback on my top five...

1. SS Genoa - You've done a real top job here, Mykl. Love the cleanliness of this design and think you did a great job with the bold stripes.

2. Trinita di Sicilia - As always with your work Mark, it's so damn well researched. Love almost everything about this.

3. Napoli Calcio - IMO you did a great job representing Naples as a city here, Jimmy. Love the colours and that crest.

4. UC Valore Parma - Really like this one, Marble. Nice and clean.

5. Torino Empire - There's a lot to like about this one, Dylan. Really well put together IMO.

Can't wait for Spain! Now to finally start that design...

6fQjS3M.png

1. Palmero - Jaffa - Trinita di Sicilia

Parma - marble21 - UCV Parma

Messina - Berlin Wall - Messina Calcio

Genoa - raysox - SS Genoa

Bologna - 1clkgtramg - Racing Modena

Honorable Mention:

Flourence - Naoned Pride - Fierezza Firenze -- Needed a little more from the shorts and socks. Otherwise, this would have broke the top 5.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Archived