new college football fantasy dynasty! (week 5 DONE with uniforms!) BIG QUESTIONS PLEASE VIEW

laray3

hi guys i thought id start up a new fantasy thread involving new college football format. with the playoffs coming in effect this year i had an idea to start a format of my own just to see what it could be.

there will be 8 main fbs conferences all with 2 subdivisions. the leader of the subdivisions will advance to the college football playoffs. 12 GAME SCHEDULE PLUS THE PLAYOFFS

128 TEAMS SPLIT INTO 8 DIFFERENT CONFERENCES= 16 TEAMS PER CONFERENCE 8 TEAMS PER SUBDIVISION

CONFERENCES
ACC
SEC
PAC
SWC
MID-WEST-AC
BIG-AC
AMERICAN
SUN-BELT

THE LEADER OF EACH SUBDIVISION WILL BE SEEDED INTO A 16 SEED BRACKET BASED ON WINS, LOSSES AND QUALITY WINS AND LOSSES

ILL BEGIN DESIGNING EACH CONFERENCE LOGO AND PUTTING TEAMS INTO EACH CONFERENCE. ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO GIVE INPUT WOULD GREATLY BE APPRECIATED. THANKS

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a question all 16 teams in each conference had to be close to location or any teams in any conference??

like for all Texas teams, Oklahoma teams together in SW?

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

I have been slowly developing a concept similar to this. I'll be curious to see where our ideas mix and match.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Pretty much i got rid of some conferences and added the teams into different ones.

As far as all the florida teams bein in the same conference that wont be the case completely. Uf will be in the sec and florida state will be in the acc. Technically they fit both criteria for the region of both conferences

for SEC, Missouri should be in West as East Carolina should be in East

Also Western Kentucky should be in Sun Belt as UMass to be in American.

the rest are good

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

Ohio, Iowa State and Northern Illinois are interesting BIG TEN schools. I think if you'd left the conferences alone, save for the American which is a jumble, you'd have been OK. Ohio and NIU are definitely going to be doormats for awhile just based on talent, but this is a concept and who knows, maybe they've got some cards up their sleeves.

THANKS FOR THE INPUT GUYS. ITS A ROUGH DRAFT RIGHT NOW BUT I WILL MAKE CORRECTIONS ALSO I FIGURED THE NEXT STEP ID TAKE IS DESIGN UNIFORMS FOR EVERY TEAM. I KNOW ITLL TAKE A LONG TIME BUT GRADUALLY THEY WILL ALL BE FINISHED. ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS I COULD DO FOR THIS?

would you guys like the idea of making this an actual fantasy sort of season? id make up schedules and do an automated simulator to get the scores then place the teams in seeds? just an idea and i think id be a fun way to pass time untill actual football season starts

Archived