new college football fantasy dynasty! (week 5 DONE with uniforms!) BIG QUESTIONS PLEASE VIEW

laray3

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will finish this season and see how it goes and see how everyone likes it and depending on everyone will determine if i do a season 2. I know some things are a little hard to understand and a little choppy like scheduling and other things but this is the first time ive ever done anything like this maybe if i do it next season i can change the scheduling up and make week 10 a rival week kinda like i did with week 3,5, and 7 being non-conference weeks. i just figured why not do this to hold us over till the real football season. Just bare with me on the schedules and conferences and everything else like i said this is a legit test run and i will gladly take all ideas and suggestions to help me with this.

On another note, starting week 2 tomorrow and i will now begin to show what uniform each team uses in the games of the week. Like i said in early posts ive began to make concept uniforms for every team in this to make it a little more exciting

Week 2 games of the week

Miami (fl) at florida state

Missouri at tennessee

Colorado state at colorado

Western kentucky at bowling green

Michigan at wisconsin

Baylor at oklahoma

Stanford at oregon

Appalachian state at memphis

Ill be posting the uniforms with the results tomorrow

Another idea id like to get some feedback on, after the season when i seed the top 16 team what do you guys suggest i do with the remaining teams?.... should i take the next top 16 and put them in bowls or what. Just ideas guys thanks

Ya, that's what I would do. Are you going to seed the teams based on record or are you going do it like the ncaa basketball tourney? if the latter then I suggest nominating a selection(or in this case "seeding committee") committee with you as the chairman.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

I don't think this 'concept' is on the right boards man... Maybe try and forum dedicated to simulations?

This is a SPORTS LOGOS forum... lol

I don't think this 'concept' is on the right boards man... Maybe try and forum dedicated to simulations?

People do concept leagues like this all the time im going to start adding the concept unis now so yea

Ya, that's what I would do. Are you going to seed the teams based on record or are you going do it like the ncaa basketball tourney? if the latter then I suggest nominating a selection(or in this case "seeding committee") committee with you as the chairman.

Im taking the winner of each division of each conference which will give me 16 teams so once i get that ill look at past scores strength of schedule and record to place them in the best seed. I think for the bowl games im going to do the next 32 teams that way if your in the top 3 of your division you get a post season game

People do concept leagues like this all the time im going to start adding the concept unis now so yea

They do concept leagues with logos/uniforms -- with the simulation as extra... Not the other way around.

Start with the concepts and then do this 'simulation' non-sense that nobody will care about lol.

They do concept leagues with logos/uniforms -- with the simulation as extra... Not the other way around.

Start with the concepts and then do this 'simulation' non-sense that nobody will care about lol.

Look im trying to fair with you, im doing it this way... its the first season ive done it its a trial and error things will be fixed next season. If you dont care about the simulation then dont watch the thread its a concept the uniforms will come. Ive had feedback saying they like the simulation so its a go right now for me

Look im trying to fair with you, im doing it this way... its the first season ive done it its a trial and error things will be fixed next season. If you dont care about the simulation then dont watch the thread its a concept the uniforms will come. Ive had feedback saying they like the simulation so its a go right now for me

You don't get it man, this isn't a concept in terms of this board. Like I said take this to a simulation fourm, operation sports I think is the name of it. Without uniforms this is not a concept...

Be fair with me? You're not being fair to anyone by putting this train wreck here. Constantly bumping people's threads down with your pointless simulation...

I'll say it again, this is a concept fourm on a sports logos and uniforms board... This type of 'concept' (if you can even call it that?) is more of a simulation of a league set up and would be better placed in a different fourm (not on CCSLC).

You don't get it man, this isn't a concept in terms of this board. Like I said take this to a simulation fourm, operation sports I think is the name of it. Without uniforms this is not a concept...

Be fair with me? You're not being fair to anyone by putting this train wreck here. Constantly bumping people's threads down with your pointless simulation...

I'll say it again, this is a concept fourm on a sports logos and uniforms board... This type of 'concept' (if you can even call it that?) is more of a simulation of a league set up and would be better placed in a different fourm (not on CCSLC).

Bro you are the only one that has complained to me so ill say it again... im not going anywhere. So like i said u dont like the thread... hop off

Bro you are the only one that has complained to me so ill say it again... im not going anywhere. So like i said u dont like the thread... hop off

Nobody else is complaining because nobody is else is paying attention BRO. Just thought someone would be nice and tell you that this simulation really isn't on the correct forum and you should google for a forum that does simulations like this -- would be a better fit and would be better received.

But keep taking those shirtless pics and putting them on the internet BRO.. mad way to get respect.

But I'll 'hop-off' now and wait for this thread to annoy another one of our members.

I have put to much work into this to just quit so im going to finish the season and then i wont post this thread back on here.

Then take it to a forum that will be appreciative of it. Just posting it because 'hey I've put a lot of work into it and idc if it belongs here' is just annoying.

I have put to much work into this to just quit so im going to finish the season and then i wont post this thread back on here.

Then take it to a forum that will be appreciative of it. Just posting it because 'hey I've put a lot of work into it and idc if it belongs here' is just annoying.
Just let it be, he's from Tennessee, that's how they work, some people seem to like it.

Nobody else is complaining because nobody is else is paying attention BRO. Just thought someone would be nice and tell you that this simulation really isn't on the correct forum and you should google for a forum that does simulations like this -- would be a better fit and would be better received.

But keep taking those shirtless pics and putting them on the internet BRO.. mad way to get respect.

But I'll 'hop-off' now and wait for this thread to annoy another one of our members.

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS JUST DO NOT COME BACK LOOKING AT IT AND LEAVE THE POOR GUY ALONE AND LET PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY ENJOY IT VIEW IT WHILE YOU LOOK AT OTHER PEOPLE'S CONCEPTS YOU ACTUALLY LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS JUST DO NOT COME BACK LOOKING AT IT AND LEAVE THE POOR GUY ALONE AND LET PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY ENJOY IT VIEW IT WHILE YOU LOOK AT OTHER PEOPLE'S CONCEPTS YOU ACTUALLY LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhm first off don't tell at me, second this isn't a concept.

Archived