Manziel's logo

ONUV

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From his FB page:

BnHrVjEIQAAihEW.jpg

Dumb. Just like his career will be. Also, looks like he wants to go the Jags with that color scheme used on the graphic.

Hes probably just using it because his friend Drake does all the time. Apparently each player at the draft has a song picked to play when they are drafted. My guess is that he will pick a Drake song.

drake-air-jordan-10-ovo-black-01.jpg

Apparently each player at the draft has a song picked to play when they are drafted.

Really? I suppose the next step is having WWE Titantron-style entrances for everybody. As long as Roger Goodell comes out to "No Chance in Hell", I would have no problem with it.

Hes probably just using it because his friend Drake does all the time. Apparently each player at the draft has a song picked to play when they are drafted. My guess is that he will pick a Drake song.

Hopefully it's "Started from the Bottom." Because if any two people most certainly didn't "Start from the Bottom" it's Manziel and Drake.

Apparently each player at the draft has a song picked to play when they are drafted.

Really? I suppose the next step is having WWE Titantron-style entrances for everybody. As long as Roger Goodell comes out to "No Chance in Hell", I would have no problem with it.

Perfect, and he needs to copy that Vince McMahon strutt too

From his FB page:

BnHrVjEIQAAihEW.jpg

Dumb. Just like his career will be. Also, looks like he wants to go the Jags with that color scheme used on the graphic.

Is that Chinese guy supposed to be drakes body double? He's dressed just like him.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

i was gonna say something about each player's songs for a walk-up in the draft.

Not only will it be a Drake song, but it will be "

• Draft Day" by Drake. The refrain goes something like this:

"Draft Day, Johnny Manziel, 5 years later how am I the man still?"

Drake realeased it on Soundcloud a couple of weeks ago

From his FB page:

BnHrVjEIQAAihEW.jpg

Is that Chinese guy supposed to be drakes body double? He's dressed just like him.

What Chinese guy?

Go A's!

Hopefully it's "Started from the Bottom." Because if any two people most certainly didn't "Start from the Bottom" it's Manziel and Drake.

I hate that song, but in its defense started from the bottom doesn't always mean broke. In terms of career success, Drake most definitely started from the bottom. Don't know if that applies to JM though. Unless he ends up Mr. Irrelevant in this draft he has been everywhere but the bottom.

i was gonna say something about each player's songs for a walk-up in the draft.

Not only will it be a Drake song, but it will be "

• Draft Day" by Drake. The refrain goes something like this:

"Draft Day, Johnny Manziel, 5 years later how am I the man still?"

Drake realeased it on Soundcloud a couple of weeks ago

Here's the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ7ENXz_mv4

Maybe this is a good place to put this-- this is a preview of a personal project I am working on for players in the NFL draft. I adjusted the colors to match what he put on the logo he posted. Keep an eye out in the concepts page for more 2014 Draft Player Logos

13953914197_c68e775590.jpg

Took some visual cues from Drakes Octobers Very Own Logo and these cool japanese district logos I have seen. A little bit of abstract lettering, simple/geometrical shapes, and a patriotic element.

OVO_logo.jpg

Thrashlete-Logo1-400px.png

TRAIN DIRTY. PLAY DIRTY. DESIGN DIRTY.

Thrashlete.com

Thrashlete on Facebook

Thrashlete on Twitter

Maybe this is a good place to put this-- this is a preview of a personal project I am working on for players in the NFL draft. I adjusted the colors to match what he put on the logo he posted. Keep an eye out in the concepts page for more 2014 Draft Player Logos

Took some visual cues from Drakes Octobers Very Own Logo and these cool japanese district logos I have seen. A little bit of abstract lettering, simple/geometrical shapes, and a patriotic element.

OVO_logo.jpg

why any established entertainer would want to associate themselves with an unproven collegiate commodity is absolutely beyond me...the amount of college kids worth this degree of hype is about 1 every 10 years yet there's now one every year.

OVO_logo.jpg

why any established entertainer would want to associate themselves with an unproven collegiate commodity is absolutely beyond me...the amount of college kids worth this degree of hype is about 1 every 10 years yet there's now one every year.

True.

Im not really interested in Drakes interest in Manziel though, Im more interested in Manziels interest in Drake/OVO...to me hes the "conceptual" client. I mean he obviously wants to represent it somehow...I mean he got the OVO tattoo.

Johnny-Manziel5.jpg

I'm not endorsing Drake either, I think hes as soft as froyo. The design is just a concept, not a poster to affirm mass media (or maybe it is ).

Thrashlete-Logo1-400px.png

TRAIN DIRTY. PLAY DIRTY. DESIGN DIRTY.

Thrashlete.com

Thrashlete on Facebook

Thrashlete on Twitter

Archived