Best Minor League Hat

Uh yes just as i thought, New Era hats either not the color/s or particular logo i'm wanting.

You may need to get used to disappointment.

You have very specific wants, and I don't think they exist.

Think reason why my wants seem so specific to you or others is only because i prefer 90's styles which are no longer made so harder to find.I did show the Minor League site some of my 90's Minor League Pro Model Hats here is what they said

The models shown are models we carried back in the 90’s. They are not styles we carry or would purchase in current logos.

If you haven't hit up the New Era Cap Talk forums yet, you should. That'd probably be a little bit better of a place to find those specific hats. We're all into that kinda stuff, no doubt, but we're not always the most successful (just check the thrift store jems thread! :P). We're more about the design of the merchandise rather than the sales point (sort of).

They're New Era guys over there, but I'm sure there's a member or two who could provide some help.

Did find out about that forum prior to registering here but because i dislike the newer style 51Fifty New Era hats assumed it was all present day hats but think i've found more to what i'm after over there so thanks for that

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived