2014 NFL Draftees In Their New Uniforms

thegame4219

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With normal numbers that set is good basically a solid transition but with those numbers I wish they would have never changed. Nike took advantage of an old man

I disagree. I don't think this is like the Jaguars or the Seahawks, in which I could find a few redeeming qualities if I squinted and turned my head sideways. Every bit of the Buccaneers' new look is horrible. Every single aspect of it. Socks, pants, jerseys, fonts, logos, wordmarks, helmet. And worst of all, it was a "transition" which didn't need to be made. Like the Chargers back in 2006, the Bucs had a really good modern set and a really good classic set. Since they couldn't choose, they threw both sets into a blender, ate them, crapped them out and covered themselves in the excrement.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

With normal numbers that set is good basically a solid transition but with those numbers I wish they would have never changed. Nike took advantage of an old man

I disagree. I don't think this is like the Jaguars or the Seahawks, in which I could find a few redeeming qualities if I squinted and turned my head sideways. Every bit of the Buccaneers' new look is horrible. Every single aspect of it. Socks, pants, jerseys, fonts, logos, wordmarks, helmet. And worst of all, it was a "transition" which didn't need to be made. Like the Chargers back in 2006, the Bucs had a really good modern set and a really good classic set. Since they couldn't choose, they threw both sets into a blender, ate them, crapped them out and covered themselves in the excrement.

I agree with this notion. The Bucs new set is completely horrible. Nothing can be redeemed from this awful set. I'm pretty sure it is going to look even more awful once we see them in action.

You know what they say...Wish in one hand, crap in the other. See which one fills up first.

The only thing that is holding back the pain of these new Bucs uniforms is hoping that this team can actually do something with the talent they have now. No :censored:ty coaching anymore, nothing to hold them back.

However, if the Bucs do start playing well, I'll still be referring to these new uniforms as "scary bad... but scary bad and lucky."

Who knows though, aren't these new Nike uniforms supposed to be made with crazy new high-tech fibers and what not? Isint it supposed to make the players have super strength that can be measured in a percentage?

20140531_gav_sv5_047.jpg.0_standard_709.

BridgewaterPremiere.0_standard_709.0.jpg

I love the sleeve length. But I kinda wish they did something with the stripes. Feels weird to be right in the middle. I bet Nike didn't really have a plan for sleeves like that considering the trend it's going to

Y'all are right I'm just trying to talk myself into seeing some kinda positive! When they started playing good and changed to the last set I took them as my team since the oilers jumped town and the main reason i liked them was because the uniform was so much better and fit their team and attitude they had on defense at that time. I always disliked the numerous outlines but now it seems like 4 more outlines to those numbers would still be better than this junk. Also I usually like bigger helmet logos like my team the texans, but this super huge logo just seems way too big for an nfl team

Archived