Sign in to follow this  
thegame4219

2014 NFL Draftees In Their New Uniforms

Probably optional. They never did it when Kyle and Tom Brady were teammates. Justin and Aldon Smith don't have it either.

heres a few things i have done with photoshop

i made the watkins/johnny jags before the draft (click all for full)

14073681726_5a8b3fe0e5_n.jpg

14095842686_6979e964fe_n.jpg

13961684630_fc5f4f21fd_n.jpg

last but not least, mike evans, new bucs unis

13966227837_9229d298d3_n.jpg

Probably optional. They never did it when Kyle and Tom Brady were teammates. Justin and Aldon Smith don't have it either.

Definitely optional. And since they're not going to make that other Rodgers do it, I doubt we'll see it here.

Definitely optional. And since they're not going to make that other Rodgers do it, I doubt we'll see it here.

Yeah the rule changed years ago.

Used to be if two players had the same last name, they had to have the first initial.

If the first initial was the same, they had to have first 2 (I think?)

If first 2 were the same, then full NOB, as seen here (this might have been the case if just the first was the same, can't remember).

IIRC, somebody got cut at the end of preseason, so he could just go with traditional LNOB. These might be photoshops (not sure), but they were produced and sold.

FF_94152ALT3_xl.jpgmike-patterson-philadelphia-eagles-black

Right. Led to some interesting looks--the one that sticks out most in my mind:

20081009_010034_cd09darrent.jpg

The other guy on the squad at the same time was D.J. Williams (and there may have even been another D_____ Williams then, can't remember):

williams-denver-broncos-navy-nfl-replica

Also...can't track down a photo, but I'm pretty positive former Arizona Cardinals QB Dave Brown also had FNOB for a little while (I remember how weird it was seeing a QB with a NOB like that at the time).

The last time I remember initials used in GB were Earl and Santana Dotson.

It's been said, but I'll say it again:

Jacksonville's jersey >>>> Tampa's

Is it even a question?

Sadly, no.

-feeling shame-

That photoshop image has the number wrong. Vikes' single digits don't have the pointy-thingies.

barr-bridgewater.jpg

Whoa whoa whoa....this is gonna bug me now.

The first 5 in "55" has pointy thingies, but the second 5 doesn't?!

And if the first 5 in the double 5 has it, why doesn't the only 5 in the single digit?!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

That photoshop image has the number wrong. Vikes' single digits don't have the pointy-thingies.

barr-bridgewater.jpg

Whoa whoa whoa....this is gonna bug me now.

The first 5 in "55" has pointy thingies, but the second 5 doesn't?!

And if the first 5 in the double 5 has it, why doesn't the only 5 in the single digit?!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

It's gonna bug you now? There was a thread at this exact time last year that went on about this for pages. The points are only present on the left number of two digit sets. Supposed to make a boat shape or somethingorother in the negative shape between the numbers. I guess they feel that with no negative space on the far right (or anywhere on the single digits) there isn't any need for the points/horns/spikes. Trust me, in the "new vikings uniform thread" the outrage went on for quite a while.

It's been said, but I'll say it again:

Jacksonville's jersey >>>> Tampa's

Is it even a question?

Sadly, no.

-feeling shame-

no way not even close Jags < Bucs I really think when people see them in person they'll be singing a different tune.

temp20140510_DAL_Zack_Martin140--nfl_mez

I'm so happy that doesn't say Manziel.

Not the best but I wasn't going for perfection. Just a rough idea of what Bortles will look like in our alt jersey

13977140418_1f9fb387d6_o.jpg

14160557261_1e22ba287e_o.jpg

hey man, send me that psd pls

Not the best but I wasn't going for perfection. Just a rough idea of what Bortles will look like in our alt jersey

13977140418_1f9fb387d6_o.jpg

can i get that psd man? i feel like i can do something to it

??

13961684630_fc5f4f21fd_n.jpg

When did the Browns get a chrome helmet?

Answer:

Never

bro lol...its the reflection, then all the effects on it...its not like its not a shiney helmet...its not matte