2014 Oregon Ducks Football Concept

mattwillcox

These are exactly what I was expecting to see on field this fall. I'm curious to see if they go with the two-toned shoulder wings like you've depicted here.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Maybe it's just me but I don't think you've fixed the main issue there is, IMHO, with the yellow jerseys. I think swapping black for green here would be awesome! Especially with a green helmet and pants.

I feel if the Ducks want to add black, it should be on one jersey and it should be black jersey with yellow wings.

Concept exectution in terms of presentation and cleanliness is spot on, pretty much what we expect from you Matt!

You did a great job on these but I have never really been a fan of the apple green, yellow and grey color scheme. The grey needs to be a darker color. The black you used would probably work but I think a dark green would look really good.

Maybe it's just me but I don't think you've fixed the main issue there is, IMHO, with the yellow jerseys. I think swapping black for green here would be awesome! Especially with a green helmet and pants.

I feel if the Ducks want to add black, it should be on one jersey and it should be black jersey with yellow wings.

Concept exectution in terms of presentation and cleanliness is spot on, pretty much what we expect from you Matt!

It certainly makes for a good looking uniform, although I don't see Oregon ditching the black and yellow combo any time soon.

ljTtB55.png

I love it. But maybe use the pant wings from the spring game

Interesting. I may be alone, but I really didn't like the execution of the wings on the spring game pants. They just felt cut and pasted into the mesh panel on the pants and took up far too little space to be effective.

Where did you find the template for the photo realistic version

It's my own creation using a combination of Nike release photos.

Thank you for all the comments though guys. I'm trying to get myself back into the creative mindset and this was basically just a warm up exercise. I'm looking forward to doing some bigger, better, and more interesting concepts throughout the rest of summer. :)

Yeah I would've done the green on the bottom and the darker shade on the top. But I figured that's why you did the black and yellow set, more of a realistic projection!

Looking forward to what you have prepared for this summer!

Archived