STL_ArchMadness

OKC Outlaws! (vote!) - 2014 NFL Concept & Expansion Series

Trying to make this more interactive!  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Looks more Cowboys with metal blue, I hope when you launch the Buccaneers uni still see the original pewter, not that new dark grey. It's the essence of this two teams and should never change.

Scrap the wordmark on the chest and the swoosh on the front and you absolutely nailed it. Surprisingly I really love the navy facemask on the helmet. Good work and definitely more Cowboys.

What division are you going to do next?

Great series so far!

No complaints on Philly and Washington. When I saw Philly I was worried about them and Washington having the same striping, but I like the new striping for the Warriors.

I'm not feeing the Giants. I would go with white, grey, and blue pants and make all the Northwestern stripes red, for consistency.

I'm glad you went back to a focus on silver for the Cowboys. I would use the number/NOB font from their early uniforms though.

Great series so far!

No complaints on Philly and Washington. When I saw Philly I was worried about them and Washington having the same striping, but I like the new striping for the Warriors.

I'm not feeing the Giants. I would go with white, grey, and blue pants and make all the Northwestern stripes red, for consistency.

I'm glad you went back to a focus on silver for the Cowboys. I would use the number/NOB font from their early uniforms though.

thanks for the C&C

I agree with everything you said haha, but for the Giants, i didn't give them grey pants because i wanted to keep it a consistent color scheme. I understand though, i think they would look better now. And for the stipes, i made them white on the blue pants because everything else on the blue jerseys is white (besides the Nike sign), so i tried to keep that consistent though.

Once again, thanks for the interest and stay tuned!

Ok guys, it's been a while so I'm bumping this to get more feedback on the Cowboys.

But I should have 1 of the NFC West teams up tonight, the Arizona Cardinals

ok I'm gonna ask for you guys to give a lot of feedback on Arizona. Because it's not really fun posting these if no one says anything, not directly to anyone, but i just want a lot of feedback.

I have Arizona finished, and this is kind of a sneak peak. But i need to know, out of these 2 white jerseys. which one do you like more? the stripes refer to the Arizona flag obviously

Version 1:

29uzmt3.png

esucqx.png

Version 2:

axcwle.png

5loqwm.png

i personally like version 1 better, but i wanted to see what you guys think? depending on how the vote goes, the full Cardinals set should be up around 7:30

First off, the numbers are huge. Which makes the second jersey a bit unbearable with the giant TV numbers. As far as choosing to have colored shoulders or not, that's tough. I've never been a fan of them, and I don't think they fit the NFL well. But opposite of that, I think they fit Arizona pretty well...Also, that pants stripe is very reminiscent of Denver's...

Love the big shoulder numbers, reminds me of Ohio State before Nike took over. I'm for version 2 for the Cardinals. I'd maybe add some yellow from the staye flag as well.

I prefer simplicity, but I'm leaning towards 1

thank you for the feedback

First off, the numbers are huge. Which makes the second jersey a bit unbearable with the giant TV numbers. As far as choosing to have colored shoulders or not, that's tough. I've never been a fan of them, and I don't think they fit the NFL well. But opposite of that, I think they fit Arizona pretty well...Also, that pants stripe is very reminiscent of Denver's...

thanks for the feedback. I see how big the numbers are now, they weren't supposed to be that big at all. they're just supposed to look like normally sized numbers. As for the pants stripes. Yes i thought about Denveer when i made those, but these are pretty similar to Arizona's right now, and i have something completely different for Denver

Love the big shoulder numbers, reminds me of Ohio State before Nike took over. I'm for version 2 for the Cardinals. I'd maybe add some yellow from the staye flag as well.

thank you for the feedback, they are not supposed to be that big haha but I'm glad you like em'. I thought about adding yellow, but i was worried about cluttering up the look.

The shoulder numbers are way too big. Also the back numbers could be a little smaller. Other than that everything else is good. A tough choice but, I vote number 2.

wait, when you guys are saying the numbers are way too big, are you guys talking about the front and back numbers or the shoulder numbers?

because i didn't think either were that big, if you look at a Nike NFL jersey, those ^ are about the size of the front and back numbers. I do agree that the shoulder numbers are too big though

wait, when you guys are saying the numbers are way too big, are you guys talking about the front and back numbers or the shoulder numbers?

because i didn't think either were that big, if you look at a Nike NFL jersey, those ^ are about the size of the front and back numbers. I do agree that the shoulder numbers are too big though

The shoulder numbers. Those are gigantic!

1, but make the beak yellow and make the facemask grey. I have to say that this is the best cards concept on the boards yet.. I just hope the home doesn't have a white yolk, that would be ugly.

ok, I'll edit those, and they should be up tonight. But I apologize if i can't get them up until tomorrow morning

1, but make the beak yellow and make the facemask grey. I have to say that this is the best cards concept on the boards yet.. I just hope the home doesn't have a white yolk, that would be ugly.

thank you, i appreciate the feedback. I purposely changed the beak color, and I'll explain that when the full set comes out. But yes, there will be NO white yoke on the red jersey haha

ok, I'll edit those, and they should be up tonight. But I apologize if i can't get them up until tomorrow morning

thank you, i appreciate the feedback. I purposely changed the beak color, and I'll explain that when the full set comes out. But yes, there will be NO white yoke on the red jersey haha

I really appreciate that you took some of our uniform history into consideration. Personally I do this for every concept I make or I at least try. For some reason people think that because we have a bad history we don't have one. It means a lot that you kept elements from the Kurt Warner era unis that we still have. Those 2 playoff runs mean a ton to us Cards fan. Keeping the red shoulders and the pants stripes means a lot.

I like version 2 with the white shoulders, differently colored sleeves seem a little bit busch league to me. I would go with a more traditional pant stripe and use either a white or grey facemask. The red is just too jarring against the white helmet, but over all I like the design and I actually kinda like the big shoulder numbers, gives off a retro vibe.

Coming from a HUGE cardinals fan, I would not like to see these on the field, Only because the first one is almost exactly the same to their current Uni's and the second one i believe is a touch too plain. Maybe add some more detail??

and keep the beak yellow please!! That's classic for the cards

but i like how you used he state flag sun rays on the sleeves!!