OKC Outlaws! (vote!) - 2014 NFL Concept & Expansion Series

STL_ArchMadness

Trying to make this more interactive!  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my St. Louis Rams:

Back to the golden days! back are the shoulder horns, and bright colors instead of the dark scheme we have now. That's about it...

Home:

2r27l3k.jpg

Away:

vhut4.jpg

Alternate:

2vj9xe1.jpg

Shoulder Details:

9sxbi1.png

Pants Details:

i43g51.png

Helmet:

121y2dk.png

Mechanical Details:

Home:

30nkvis.jpg

Away:

16ljvbc.jpg

Alternate:

2ykaofm.jpg

I would personally go with a gold mask. Especially since you didn't include white in your set. Also make the away numbers blue instead of yellow. Those would be pretty tough to see unless there's an outline.

spacer.png

I agree with what's above. Colors are a bit bright, especially that blue. The white facemask is bothering me. And that font needs to be fixed, it just doesn't fit at all.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

ok I appreciate everyone's C&C, i think it's my computer, because the blue looks fine to me, but I've had this problem on a lot of other concepts too.

I like the font, but i understand if you guys don't feel it, I'll work on it

ok I appreciate everyone's C&C, i think it's my computer, because the blue looks fine to me, but I've had this problem on a lot of other concepts too.

I like the font, but i understand if you guys don't feel it, I'll work on it

Looking at it a second time, it feels a little matte...if that makes sense. Try viewing it on your phone or something.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

These all look great. Are you sharing any of the templates? Looks like the main one is a composite of 2 I've seen on here, but the close up of the shoulder and pant stripe I haven't seen. Would love to play around with them. Keep up the great work!!

I think you should get back to your 6 combos per team

I would go with blue shoulders for the alternate, gold pants for an alternate away set, and do complete home and away throwbacks to 1964-72 when they wore the white horns instead of gold ones to get your six combos. Oh, and the Blue looks fine you don't need to change it.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Your front and rear view is really jacked up, especial when you look at the life like template and see the horns right on the sleeve, and then in the front view it's not and you see the whole horn when in reality you should only be able to see the front half of the horn and swoosh, and the rear view see the back half of the horn and swoosh

my St. Louis Rams:

Back to the golden days! back are the shoulder horns, and bright colors instead of the dark scheme we have now. That's about it...

Home:

2r27l3k.jpg

Away:

vhut4.jpg

Alternate:

2vj9xe1.jpg

Shoulder Details:

9sxbi1.png

Pants Details:

i43g51.png

Helmet:

121y2dk.png

Mechanical Details:

Home:

30nkvis.jpg

Away:

16ljvbc.jpg

Alternate:

2ykaofm.jpg

I did the similar thing to the sleeves on my version of the Rams uniforms!

Your front and rear view is really jacked up, especial when you look at the life like template and see the horns right on the sleeve, and then in the front view it's not and you see the whole horn when in reality you should only be able to see the front half of the horn and swoosh, and the rear view see the back half of the horn and swoosh

ya those didn't come out like i expected, i changed how i had them on the 2 different templates, and they came out different

Also remove the swooshes from the front of the jerseys

i keep forgetting about this. The reason is I made the Rams a while ago before i noticed their were none on the front. I have to change that

Rams old style: (dance) . I would try to make it even more old school, even though I think the current set is underrated.

thank you for the C&C, i like their current set too, but i just think a "refresh" would be nice

I think you should get back to your 6 combos per team

I would go with blue shoulders for the alternate, gold pants for an alternate away set, and do complete home and away throwbacks to 1964-72 when they wore the white horns instead of gold ones to get your six combos. Oh, and the Blue looks fine you don't need to change it.

thank you for the C&C, i think the blue is fine too, but idk

WE WANT MORE!!

WE WANT MORE!!

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Archived