The Baseball Cap: What's Your Favorite

Tigers6884

Glad to see we all agree on a lot of these, but here's mine as well (in no particular order)

'Jays (Electric Blue)

When did the Jays wear electric blue hats? Or are you talking about the logo on the graphite and black hats?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he is referring to this.

Toronto-Blue-Jays-59fifty-Fitted-Hats-03

I'm not sure if they ever wore it during a game.

Correct. If It wasn't ever worn I wont count it. I remember seeing those hats with the rest of the authentics at Lids years ago, though.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Most of the classics have already been said (Braves, A's, Expos), but I really like a lot of this years batch of bp caps. Here are a few of my favourites:

91g4TFOv-nL._SX425_.jpg

pDSP1-17330692p275w.jpg

pMLB2-15002212dt.jpg

Considering the prevalence of monogram and letter logos, it's refreshing to see caps with actual logos on them

My favorites- If anyone has the green mArlins cap like my blue one please please please PM me or respond. 1085F73C-E6EA-402D-8284-58CA8FE4F77B.jpg

And this is that electric blue in person- it's nice but not a team used hat. Just a fashion cap because of the NE logo on the side.

D0B239C6-7E85-478E-B504-3DAE5FCFEA13.jpg

And no- I don't wear the Brooklyn one- I have another one thats In my car.

And no- I don't wear the Brooklyn one- I have another one thats In my car.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

^ Ooh, I forgot about the Brooklyn Dodgers, I love that cap. The blue marlins cap would look good with the home set if they were actually serious about he Miami colorful life thing.

You should see the green one- it's my as nice as the blue but it's awesome. I'm on my phone or I'd pull it up. Google Marlins Green Lime Hat Club and it'll come up

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

^ Ooh, I forgot about the Brooklyn Dodgers, I love that cap. The blue marlins cap would look good with the home set if they were actually serious about he Miami colorful life thing.

You should see the green one- it's my as nice as the blue but it's awesome. I'm on my phone or I'd pull it up. Google Marlins Green Lime Hat Club and it'll come up
Yep, the Marlins missed an opportunity. I actually like the home and road (that grey jersey that they never wear) but they messed up when they went the black route.

• 1 month later...

Archived