Modernizing NFL Europa Teams - 3D Helmets: Amsterdam Admirals

LeeTraylor

I'm not feeling the Admirals. The wordmark and the logo are both too ornate. And I think the chain trim on the pants are over the top, even for NFLE. This is the miss out of the bunch, to me.

rATMcmK.png

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You were definitely making progress so it will be sad to see this thread go without London. Also, I too would have been interested in a few expansion teams as well. I know Italy and Poland are pretty big on Am Football. There has just been too many NFL rebrand threads that it was refreshing to see someone take on the Europe League.

Some may disagree with this, but I would love to see you do a fictitious expansion of NFL Europe to keep this thread alive. With all the poor concepts infiltrating the current forum nowadays, it'd be nice to see this thread stay alive with an interesting twist.

Throw a few teams in there from Paris, Copenhagen, etc.

I also would like to see you continue this thread. Finish up re designing the rest of the league and add some expansion stuff. I completely understand your frustration with the lack of buzz. It's no fun watching your thread fall down the front page with little or no love for your work. Makes you feel invisible. I can say I enjoyed this thread because it is something a little different.

Hey guys, sorry to come across as dramatic or upset - truly didn't mean to. It just seemed like interest was waning in this topic; no hard feelings or anything like that, just thought it was time to move on to a different project. I'll certainly spend a little more time on it to at least get London out there, as it seems the most wanted. Been playing around with an NFL Development League project, so for those that wanted expansion teams, maybe that'll work.

There are going to be two versions of the Monarchs - a subtle redesign that simply updates their identity and a second concept that is more of a departure from their history. First, the subtle update set:

IPlHKtW.png

The Sea Devils were a few pages back - you might wanna click through if you want to see them. Thanks!

This is the alternate logo. I know there is love for their original logo, but if I was redesigning the London Monarchs, I would go with something more like this:

Oira8xV.png

Archived