http://www.copafootball.com

Kind of a long shot here, but has anybody else ordered anything from them? My wife and I were in Amsterdam (where their brick and mortar store is located) a couple of weeks ago, and I ended up purchasing a California Surf T-shirt and a 1981 Atlanta Chiefs jersey:

19166.RE01.jpg

The quality for both was absolutely amazing, especially the jersey (almost everything was colorblocked, stitched on tackle twill, or chainstitched, only the chief's head was silk screened and NO SUBLIMATION AT ALL!!!). They don't sell directly from their website, but I know World Soccer Shop and Subside Sports (among other websites) sells their stuff. Highly recommended for any other soccer fans on the board, they had a nice range of national and club shirts, and a good amount of replica NASL shirts.

QPR%20Sig.png

I didn't own a jersey yet but last year I bought this FC Vorwärts Berlin T-Shirt.

I was very surprised that they had a shirt for THAT club, which is barely known in Berlin today and don't even exists anymore.

The quality is also nice here.

copa-tshirt-fc-vorwarts-berlin-670613-re

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived