laray3

custom concept alt ncaa helmets

hey guys as i go through my other topic college football fantasy season, i will also begin this topic. i have decided to design concept helmets for every college team in fbs football. i will start it off by taking suggestions and requests so fire away guys and i look forward to designing these helmets!!!!!

Boston College

could do it by conference so you have some sort of order and know if you got every team or not.

good point with that being said i am going to start with the acc since the first request was bc.

I say just start designing, if you're taking suggestions then the other guys and gals who design themselves can post here. Let's see what YOU come up with

okay im kicking it off with boston college

now i know i kept this one simple i just slapped a logo on the side and only went with one wide stripe down the center of the helmet

bostoncollege_zpsd1f4f2dc.jpg

enjoy!

feedback?

looks great. is that an oversized logo on one side, or that size on both?

I say just start designing, if you're taking suggestions then the other guys and gals who design themselves can post here. Let's see what YOU come up with

good point.

ok ill say lets see what you do with usc. as in Trojans

looks great. is that an oversized logo on one side, or that size on both?

good point.

ok ill say lets see what you do with usc. as in Trojans

I went with both sides im not a huge fan of over sized logos only on one side. only on certain teams does that look good to me

next up from the acc is clemson

i went with two different alt helmets for clemson, a purple and white one, with tiger striping design faded behind the logo

clemsonpurple_zpsdd8ae941.jpg

clemsonwhite_zps4b38575c.jpg

Boston College: Honestly the whole *stick the logo on the side of the helmet* thing has been done to death, I would recommend doing a reverse coloring of the helmet.

Clemson: I like this one much better then BC. Not a fan of Textured helmets like that, but it's at the same time very unique and I like it for that reason.

Thanks for the feed back i plan to finish acc then ill start on a different conference

i went with two different alt helmets for clemson, a purple and white one, with tiger striping design faded behind the logo

OMG this is crazy, I like it. See this is how designing should be come up with crazy cool as designs like this, nice work

OMG this is crazy, I like it. See this is how designing should be come up with crazy cool as designs like this, nice work

Appreciate it