Sign in to follow this  
MilTownMVP

Brewers hat concept

Since they probably won't be bringing back the glove, I got curious as to how the traditional M would look good on the current unis. I added a gold outline for consistency's sake and I have to say I like the results.

brewers_m_hat.gif

jenkins.gif

Maybe someone with Photoshop and some time on their hands could put the M on some action shots:

M_big.gif

it's not bad, but it's too collegiate looking for me...

even though certain people will want to tear my head off, i still think updating the glove logo would be the best bet.

even though certain people will want to tear my head off, i still think updating the glove logo would be the best bet.

??

mbnew.gif

The ball-in-glove will NEVER appear on any article of clothing owned by this Brewers fan, you all can count on that...

I nominate Moser for the title of chairman of Brewers Nation :notworthy:

he seems to be the only one that has a clue B)

The ball-in-glove will NEVER appear on any article of clothing owned by this Brewers fan, you all can count on that...

as a protester of the mooterus myself, i can accept your decision on this..... however, the mooterus is about 900 times worse than the glove logo :)

The ball in the glove isn't bad.. its just an old logo. Most teams don't step back to an old set permanently very often.

Now mooterus... thats HORRIBLE.

MilTown.. i dig the M.. it looks good, though, yeah, a little collegate.

I'm not diggin' the plain M, for the same reason I didn't like it with the old Braves unis: it doesn't match the rest of the uniform at all.

I nominate Moser for the title of chairman of Brewers Nation :notworthy:

he seems to be the only one that has a clue B)

Dude... just shut up.

For those of you who are dismissing it for being too collegiate... you don't think the same could be said about the hat logos for the Yankees, Mets, Braves, Padres, Dodgers, Giants, etc?

Shoot... Alabama even stole the Braves 'A' and started using it outside of its baseball program. Now I see it representin' for Bama more than the elephant (or did they yank that from the A's... hmmm).

And it's not like the logo just popped up when we got the Braves. The American Association Brewers were using it for decades before we became major league. I think it represents for us more than the M they yanked from the Miller wordmark.

I like it.

I know I am in the minority, but I don't like the current Brewers Unis and wish they would bring back the mid-1990s unis (Plain "M" and the green/blue colors on a very "classic" design)

However, I think these current uniforms would be improved somewhat with your "M". I just hate the wheat underline.