NHL by CCM: Project 2014-15 (DET/NSH Update)

OhioSportsMan61

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a flyers embroidered logo and a print logo.

Yea, but doesn't that go for every team?

no, look at the authentic Flyers logo on the jersey, the angles are sharper on the left side

That's weird that they do that. I prefer the actual authentic embroidered one.

Interesting, I've never noticed that before about the Flyers' logos. Anyways, here is the next installment of this series. For this concept I sort of combined eras and modernized a classic look for the Devils. Keep the C&C coming, it has been great so far!

5. New Jersey Devils

NJDHF_zpse0efd82e.png

NJDRF_zps6c66099e.png

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

Interesting, I've never noticed that before about the Flyers' logos. Anyways, here is the next installment of this series. For this concept I sort of combined eras and modernized a classic look for the Devils. Keep the C&C coming, it has been great so far!

5. New Jersey Devils

NJDHF_zpse0efd82e.png

NJDRF_zps6c66099e.png

Looks good, happen to be working on something similar for the Devils. Any chance I can get that template (with all stitching variations and paint accessible). Been looking for it for some time.

5. New Jersey Devils

Looks good, happen to be working on something similar for the Devils. Any chance I can get that template (with all stitching variations and paint accessible). Been looking for it for some time.

Thanks! It's an illustrator file so I don't know if it would suit your needs, but I am not sure I am going to release it to the rest of the boards here yet. Once I do I will shoot you a message.

2LYbxnm.png

One thing throwing me off on this one is the Blue NY on the away. It just looks very odd. Maybe it's the orange touching the blue and making it feel very clashed together. What if you had a white space between the NY and a orange outline? Heck, maybe even just blue could work for it.

One thing throwing me off on this one is the Blue NY on the away. It just looks very odd. Maybe it's the orange touching the blue and making it feel very clashed together. What if you had a white space between the NY and a orange outline? Heck, maybe even just blue could work for it.

I tried doing that and I don't think it looks any better...plus the blue on orange look matches with the font style used throughout the uniform.

Any other feedback for the Devils or Islanders before I post another team?

2LYbxnm.png

Gonna go ahead and post the next team. Let me know what you all think!

7) Carolina Hurricanes

CARhf_zpsd6cf5eeb.png

CARRf_zpsaf89b0a5.png

I feel that you should send this to Carolina right away, and so that they won't have those piece o' $hit jerseys that they have now.

That's what- She

Gonna go ahead and post the next team. Let me know what you all think!

7) Carolina Hurricanes

I feel that you should send this to Carolina right away, and so that they won't have those piece o' $hit jerseys that they have now.

Haha thanks, I wish they went with something like this for their new set.

2LYbxnm.png

i love all of your looks so far.

but as a guy who doesn't watch much hockey (just the playoffs really) can someone explain to me the significance of the pattern on Carolina's jerseys? thanks

Warning flags for a Hurricane

i love all of your looks so far.

but as a guy who doesn't watch much hockey (just the playoffs really) can someone explain to me the significance of the pattern on Carolina's jerseys? thanks

Warning flags for a Hurricane

oh ok thanks, that makes sense lol

Archived