NFL Changes 2014+

EJ_Barlik

OK - so word came down from the NFL meetings today that expansion of the playoffs for 2014 was tabled for more discussion. That most likely means it will be here in 2015. So, that being said, we all know that if teams want to improve (i.e., and win the Super Bowl), they go out there and change either their logo, or color scheme, or uniforms, etc.

So, other than the rumored changes already coming for the Browns and Rams, does anyone else know of anything on tap?

More Rams info: http://nfl.si.com/2013/08/14/st-louis-rams-uniform-change-future/ and http://nfl.si.com/2014/04/24/st-louis-rams-uniform-change/

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too soon.....

Not really - per the NFL, team changes have to be submitted at least a year in advance due to marketing, etc.

True, but the odds are we wont hear a thing until at least January or so.

I heard the bears are changing to neon green and pink . Can anybody make sure this is correct ?

They should come up with something original. Those are Syracuse's colors.

I heard the bears are changing to neon green and pink . Can anybody make sure this is correct ?

They should come up with something original. Those are Syracuse's colors.

I am not surprised this team was in need of a rebrand for along time . We will have to wait and see what they do with the logos ,uniforms etc. I just wish they had more original colors .

I know something big. When Nike first took over, the Broncos agreed to let them completely redo their stuff. This has been in the works for awhile and will come soon. (nike spent 3 years on the Seahawks)

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

I know something big. When Nike first took over, the Broncos agreed to let them completely redo their stuff. This has been in the works for awhile and will come soon. (nike spent 3 years on the Seahawks)

That was from reddit dont believe it, and nike didnt spend 3 years on the Seahawks, it was 2

If this thread is to survive we should ban reddit as a source here right now.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

You know reddit is just a site to post links from around the Internet and discuss said links, right? It's nowhere near the evil and full of lies site it's been made out to be on these boards.

Reddit has way too much chaff and not enough wheat, and most of what has been brought here is chaff. As one of the primary culprits of that, you have only yourself to blame.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

You know reddit is just a site to post links from around the Internet and discuss said links, right? It's nowhere near the evil and full of lies site it's been made out to be on these boards.

Reddit has way too much chaff and not enough wheat, and most of what has been brought here is chaff. As one of the primary culprits of that, you have only yourself to blame.

Again, I've brought nothing from there for over a calendar year.

And I'm Queen Elizabeth II.

Today, we are all otaku.

And I'm Queen Elizabeth II.

Feel free to dig up the links. I've done it enough times. In the last calendar year when some one has cited reddit, you'll not find my name with those posts

Of course you don't cite reddit. You just simply introduce a rumor you heard on reddit without providing the source. I know how you play the game.

Today, we are all otaku.

Of course you don't cite reddit. You just simply introduce a rumor you heard on reddit without providing the source. I know how you play the game.

I don't do that either. If you believe so strongly I do, care to provide some proof? I'll be waiting but I won't hold my breath.

If you don't, why are you so hellbent on defending it as a source?

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived