NFL Changes 2014+

EJ_Barlik

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny that the two worst uniforms are exclusively designed by Nike.

What a crap :censored: company who would do this to a professional team.

I just want to cry... the Logo, great, the helmet, ridiculous and the jersey / pant combo is an abomination.

*SOB*

:censored:

ymGJbYQU.jpg

chris_creamer_siggy.png

Please do not fool yourself, the Buccaneers jersey is conceptually and creatively an abomination. Read the "FANFARE" Here...

Haha. That photo is making me laugh! I guess new/cutting edge/modern is getting... old.

Seriously, this has got to be the worst fashion trend to hit sports since the powder blue away's trend in the MLB. Hopefully it blows over in 5-10 years. I feel like the Browns redesign may be the tipping point or high water mark if you will. I hope...

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

"But it's ok, because #notadidas". That's what many of the Nike fanboys sound like.

I never hid the fact I am not a fan of Nike, but will admit when they put some nice uniforms together. Neither the Jaguars' or Bucs' uniforms fall into that category.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Still looks a lot better than what Adidas is doing to the NBA!!

If Adidas was in charge of the NFL..they'd all be wearing flags and no pads with sweatshorts.

"But it's ok, because #notadidas". That's what many of the Nike fanboys sound like.

I never hid the fact I am not a fan of Nike, but will admit when they put some nice uniforms together. Neither the Jaguars' or Bucs' uniforms fall into that category.

Yeah, I don't get this. What has Adidas got to do with this? When Nike takes a giant dump on some team, just admit it. Bringing up what Adidas might have done doesn't change this disaster.

I really don't get the hate for the Jags unis. Yes, the helmet gets the amount of hate it deserves, but the jerseys and pants are fairly decent.

Tampa however, is just downright terrible. Literally nothing looks good.

How can you say that when, from neck to toe, the design elements are very similar?

Archived