Of course you don't cite reddit. You just simply introduce a rumor you heard on reddit without providing the source. I know how you play the game.

I don't do that either. If you believe so strongly I do, care to provide some proof? I'll be waiting but I won't hold my breath.
If you don't, why are you so hellbent on defending it as a source?

I just think it's amusing how vilified it is when it's a pretty harmless website.

Well there was that Broncos helmet you posted that just used the Pistons' 90s logo. Wasn't that from Reddit?

Anyway Reddit's problem is that any schmuck can post anything they want. So any legit leaks are drowned out by idiots saying "the Cowboys are getting chromed helmets! My source is my own imagination!"

That and /pol/ is a damn cesspool.

And he also said the broncos were getting new unis and going back to navy this year because of the Super Bowl loss this year, and that was from reddit

Oh god, not this again... just ignore them SoundOfPennies. You'll always be known as the Reddit guy... for some reason.

Dallas rumor: Beginning in 2015, every players' nameplate will read "JONES, JR."

The source of all the Reddit rumors (Browns going gray and orange, Broncos going gray and orange) has been discredited. He promised everyone the Cowboys would switch to chrome this year. That clearly isn't happening. My belief is that he makes it all up.

Stop talking about his rumors as if they are anything more than pure fiction.

Warriors would be such a terrible, generic name.

No, but at least people wont be b*tching about it being racist anymore.

"Generic" is a much better complaint to have...

Of course you don't cite reddit. You just simply introduce a rumor you heard on reddit without providing the source. I know how you play the game.

I don't do that either. If you believe so strongly I do, care to provide some proof? I'll be waiting but I won't hold my breath.
If you don't, why are you so hellbent on defending it as a source?

I just think it's amusing how vilified it is when it's a pretty harmless website.

It's "vilified" when it produces content that is racist, sexist or otherwise worthy of vilification. Or it's just inaccurate, as in this case.

Just to clarify as it's almost time to update my mini helmet case, the only team changing helmets this year's Tampa Bay, right?

Just to clarify as it's almost time to update my mini helmet case, the only team changing helmets this year's Tampa Bay, right?

Yes sir. I have to do the same!

A lot of NFL team names are surprisingly generic. Falcons, Cardinals, Giants, Lions, Eagles, Cowboys (to name a few) are shared either across another pro sport or at the college level.

The new wordmark was introduced before last season, and they didn't change the jersey mark then.

I can see the Patriots rebranding after Tom Brady retires, I actually hope they do.

I can see the Patriots rebranding after Tom Brady retires, I actually hope they do.

I believe the flying Elvis logo will be around for several years to come. The uniforms might change, but I don't see Kraft ever going back to the throwback design moving forward.