NFL Changes 2014+

EJ_Barlik

4? How is that too much?

One on each side of the helmet and then another giant one one each arm too? From the side profile of a player, it's an Elvis about six-eight inches above another Elvis.

You mean like the Dolphins, Saints, and Panthers have too? Two logos on the helmet and two on the jersey really isn't that much. The logos on the sleeves are the least of the jersey's problems.

It's still weird that the Pats are using the cursive wordmark under the collar. The piping and side panels are dated and pretty terrible.

And the Pats are my team.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those are distinct enough to be put into a different category, IMO. The Rams would be in that bunch too.

The Bengals and Chargers are in another group, too. The shoulders are close to the helmet logos, if not exact logos.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

He'll you could say the eagle have 2 logos 6 inches apart

One being the eagle head on the jersey and the other being the eagle wing design on the helmet

Eagle wings on the helmet and an eagle head on the jersey aren't the exact same logos. Just looks goofy to me on this Patriots set in particular.

Still shocked every time some mentions liking those Seahawks uniforms. I disliked them from the start, and that was when I assumed the gray pants would be the primary option. Since they've gone full time to the boring monochrome, my dislike has turned to despise.

They have the least boring uniforms in the NFL. I love their colors and their entire uniform from head to toe is marvelous. Easily a Top 10 NFL uniform.

Yuuck, I think its time for the eagles to move on from these, that collar does not help.

10532928_726204394084003_450598732025679

Pats in white, Eagles in black tonight and into the season (in lieu of green). This is due to the switching of jerseys to Nike Elite 51 and the custom midnight green color taking time to produce, per Eagles' beat reporter Zach Berman (@ZBerm on twitter).

(From earlier in this thread):

I've heard somewhere that the Eagles were looking to revert to Kelly Green soon. Has anyone else heard [about] that?

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

4? How is that too much?

One on each side of the helmet and then another giant one one each arm too? From the side profile of a player, it's an Elvis about six-eight inches above another Elvis.

You mean like the Dolphins, Saints, and Panthers have too? Two logos on the helmet and two on the jersey really isn't that much. The logos on the sleeves are the least of the jersey's problems.

It's still weird that the Pats are using the cursive wordmark under the collar. The piping and side panels are dated and pretty terrible.

And the Pats are my team.

dandydonundercenter.jpg

Still shocked every time some mentions liking those Seahawks uniforms. I disliked them from the start, and that was when I assumed the gray pants would be the primary option. Since they've gone full time to the boring monochrome, my dislike has turned to despise.

They have the least boring uniforms in the NFL. I love their colors and their entire uniform from head to toe is marvelous. Easily a Top 10 NFL uniform.

That's great you feel that way. It's also ok for a lot of people to not jump on board with ridiculous, oversized numerals, neon trim, faux "tribal" crap everywhere and basically allowing themselves to become Nike's lab experiment gone horribly awry. I really wouldn't care that much, but this "disease" is spreading a lot faster than i thought it would. Jacksonville and Tampa are prime examples.

I love how kids today find everything "boring" unless the thing in question glows in the dark, tweets their smart phone every 10 seconds and has a reset button.

newsig.jpg

Archived