NFL Changes 2014+

EJ_Barlik

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Dolphins are breaking out the all-aqua for the first time in maybe a decade? I think I will love this look. The colors just pop so much more than the old set. The old all-aqua look was dark and grungy looking but this is fresh and vibrant. It certainly helps that the new fabrics are matte rather than the shiny finish of old. This could be a monochrome look I can get behind.

B2MFJu0IcAA5qHY.jpg

vs.

140919_Aqua.jpg

Agreed. Those old shiny uniforms look greasy and dingy compared to the new clean, crisp ones. Very nice.

My problem with the old was mostly the drab color.

As much as I miss orange, the blue is a massive improvement over the old.

I couldnt disagree more. I like the old aqua way better than the current too-blue version, but I guess the current is closer to the original version.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I noticed that since the Packers don't have a Flywire cooler on their normal uniforms... they also don't have one on their throwback, even though it's solid blue. And the material looks old.

The Packers, Panthers, Falcons and Raiders opted to keep using the old template when Nike took over. The same company makes their uniforms that made them when Reebok had the contract. The Eagles were also wearing the old template also until this year.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Aaron Rodgers commented that the Packers regular pants this year are being made of the sane material as the throwback pants

Did someone actually ask him that question or was he willingly discussing his pants on his own?

Strange that he'd comment on the topic in any way.

Some reporter waits years to ask Aaron Rodgers a question and nervously stutters..."ummm, Mr. Rodgers, what are your pants made out of?"

87Redskins.png

Because of the Packers' uniform tradition, every time they wear the blues reporters ask them a ton of questions about them. What's it like to wear a different color, all that. Most of these aren't one-off reporters who have been waiting years to ask him something, anything, but the same old people who cover the team for both local and national press.

Last year, or the year before, Rodgers talked about how he could feel the difference between solid pants and pants with stripes. So no, I'm not shocked at all that he'd be asked and he'd actually answer.

Because of the Packers' uniform tradition, every time they wear the blues reporters ask them a ton of questions about them. What's it like to wear a different color, all that. Most of these aren't one-off reporters who have been waiting years to ask him something, anything, but the same old people who cover the team for both local and national press.

Last year, or the year before, Rodgers talked about how he could feel the difference between solid pants and pants with stripes. So no, I'm not shocked at all that he'd be asked and he'd actually answer.

Has anyone asked him if the big Yellow circle on his chest makes him feel 0.0001% heavier?

The Dolphins are breaking out the all-aqua for the first time in maybe a decade? I think I will love this look. The colors just pop so much more than the old set. The old all-aqua look was dark and grungy looking but this is fresh and vibrant. It certainly helps that the new fabrics are matte rather than the shiny finish of old. This could be a monochrome look I can get behind.

vs.

140919_Aqua.jpg

Agreed. Those old shiny uniforms look greasy and dingy compared to the new clean, crisp ones. Very nice.

Now this is how the Dolphins should look! Man, I do miss these uniforms!

spacer.png

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Aaron Rodgers commented that the Packers regular pants this year are being made of the sane material as the throwback pants

Did someone actually ask him that question or was he willingly discussing his pants on his own?

Strange that he'd comment on the topic in any way.

Some reporter waits years to ask Aaron Rodgers a question and nervously stutters..."ummm, Mr. Rodgers, what are your pants made out of?"

Rodgers does a pretty free-form interview on the local ESPN radio station every week. It runs an hour or so. He has brought up his love for the tan pants in the past, and brought up this on his own.

It's where I sit.

Archived